Manchester M.E.N

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
wiped
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by wiped »

woo hoo .... go for it Jonesy
jonesy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by jonesy »

here's the exchange ....

My Email

Hello there GNROSAS,

I am contacting you in request of the Roger Waters @ the M.E.N Arena 7 / 5 / 07 DVD
I dont have much to offer in the way of G N R or Faith No More (although i used to be a fan of these in my teens) ,

i was wondering if you would consider a Blanks & Postage offer of maybe 2 or 3 blank dvd's and the return postage , or if your into LED ZEP then i have a few boots roio's and voio's to offer, As your not a collector of Pink Floyd or Roger Waters, this is my main contribution to offer people and trade in roio's and voio's ,
so the only thing i can offer you is the ZEP or Blanks & Postage ,

Also i was at the gig the other night and live in manchester and would like to have this in my collection,

Cheers
Jonesy (manchester)

http://www.myspace.com/nonbeliever

REPLY ~::

Hey there...

Well at the moment i am mainly looking to find some cool GNR Shows from other tapers/ filmers..
Maybe in the next few months the waters MEN show, would be able to be traded more openly.

Check back with me after a few months.

regards
Nikos

Thats a bit selfish if you ask me .. :?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

He should get it torrented ASAP!

Forward me the email with his email address and I will see if I can convince him! keith dot jordan at neptune pink floyd dot co dot uk.
GNROSAS
Embryo
Embryo

Post by GNROSAS »

Hey..

- It's not cool to post Private emails into public Forums..

- I am not a Collector of RW/PF.

I simply did it so i can trade it with other music fans who tape
Bands i like..
Be glad that a stranger used his time & money to do it....cause if you are lucky enough you may watch it one day..

So If you really want it...A RW collector, better tape a GNR 2007 show that i will enjoy....

Peace..
Stephen
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Stephen »

GNROSAS wrote: Be glad that a stranger used his time & money to do it....cause if you are lucky enough you may watch it one day..

So If you really want it...A RW collector, better tape a GNR 2007 show that i will enjoy....
You've just joined the wrong forum if you intend holding people to ransom over something. The policy here is for sharing unreservedly.

Peace...
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

GNROSAS wrote:Be glad that a stranger used his time & money to do it....cause if you are lucky enough you may watch it one day.
You have a great opportunity here to make a lot of people happy and appreciative of your recording. If I send you the blanks and return postage, will you do me a copy so I can share it with the good people here? :)
jonesy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by jonesy »

GNROSAS wrote:Hey..

- It's not cool to post Private emails into public Forums..

- I am not a Collector of RW/PF.

I simply did it so i can trade it with other music fans who tape
Bands i like..
Be glad that a stranger used his time & money to do it....cause if you are lucky enough you may watch it one day..

Peace..

i dont really see whats personal about the email..??

and if evryone had the same princerpals as you then nobody would have anything to share or trade .. and if i did have the oportunity to tape it .. it would be out in the sharing community for everyone to enjoy and share with each other ..

thank you for taping the show and maybe we will get to see what an excelent job you have done one day .

...each to there own ...