roger at the NEC B`ham

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
pinkhank
Embryo
Embryo

roger at the NEC B`ham

Post by pinkhank »

A great show , great effects , nice to see the pig is back and flying,
All in all a great show no gripes, apart from not enough loo`s and having to leg it to cat the start of the second half.

Pinkhank :D
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: roger at the NEC B`ham

Post by drafsack »

pinkhank wrote:A great show , great effects , nice to see the pig is back and flying,
All in all a great show no gripes, apart from not enough loo`s and having to leg it to cat the start of the second half.

Pinkhank :D
I think the prompt start caught a few people out - also I was supprised at the number of people who left early. But like you said it was a great show with great music and great effects
Dr. Clare
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Dr. Clare »

He was brilliant - it was the first time I had seen him play and he had a hell of alot of presence!! I was and still am a Gilmour fan, but have warmed to Waters immensly! The Pig was great - I want it and then would fly it from the roof of my house! The pyramid was also great!!! In fact everything was great !

One annoying person though - some guy was standing on the balcony area of the tiered seating shouting down his mobile phone whilst Water's was performing !! Ass!
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

I have to say he is more animated now than he was in his floyd years - he seems more relaxed and happy to please the crowd
Dr. Clare
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Dr. Clare »

drafsack wrote:I have to say he is more animated now than he was in his floyd years - he seems more relaxed and happy to please the crowd
I did have a few pre-concieved ideas as to what he would behave like, but he did seem very friendly and happy to be there - When he first came on stage and stood there lapping up the adoration like royalty - very funny good man!!! There were several beefy lager (ed) up Welsh Blokes sitting on the row in front of me who were just beside themselves with adoration for Waters - kept swaying in time with the music and shouting "Go on Waters, my son"! :lol:
JKealy
Blade
Blade

Post by JKealy »

The flying pig made me laugh - "Kafka rules OK" - what a crap foreign author to rep. Alright show, shame the crowd seemed a bit uptight and austere whereas i was into gettin' on down...