Floyd shirts

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Piper
Knife
Knife

Floyd shirts

Post by Piper »

I've been looking around at a few online catalogs of Floyd T-shirts, and I wonder, are there any T-Shirts that feature a pre-DSOTM album?
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

Yes there are, keep looking. You shall find them. I remember some Atom Heart Mother ones (ebay).
floydboy75
Blade
Blade

Post by floydboy75 »

I've seen an Ummagumma one out there. It's even made like an early 70's shirt! I think that's the earliest I've seen.
Brian
Richter_M.
Knife
Knife

Post by Richter_M. »

I've got the Atom Heart Mother shirt, and I've seen UmmaGumma, Relics, and Meddle Shirts.
SyladO
Axe
Axe

Post by SyladO »

Pink Floyd shirts are plentiful if you can find the right website to order from. Try Infinity1.com. I've got Atom Heart Mother, Piper, Saucer, Ummagumma, DSotM, Shine On...etc. There are tons of them.
Alternative 4
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Alternative 4 »

I saw girl with a piper hoodie once looked very warm.
I wouldnt mind a meddle shirt.
Richter_M.
Knife
Knife

Post by Richter_M. »

I have a guitar magazine from roughly four years back in which there are pictures of the band members in The Wall workshirt-type outfits. They were long-sleeved and slick black with white hammer-patches here and there. I assume they were part of the live show, but I don't know for sure.

Anyway since I bought this magazine, I've been wishing they would release some sort of replica of those to public retail. Does anybody know which shirts I'm referring to, and have you ever seen anything remotely like this for sale?
SyladO
Axe
Axe

Post by SyladO »

I've seen the band members in these shirts as well. I guess they were uniforms for the band and crew for The Wall. I don't believe any shirt like it has been made available for the rest of us though. None that I've seen that is.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Richter_M. wrote:I have a guitar magazine from roughly four years back in which there are pictures of the band members in The Wall workshirt-type outfits. They were long-sleeved and slick black with white hammer-patches here and there. I assume they were part of the live show, but I don't know for sure.

Anyway since I bought this magazine, I've been wishing they would release some sort of replica of those to public retail. Does anybody know which shirts I'm referring to, and have you ever seen anything remotely like this for sale?
Try the retro stand in Top Man. But, then again, you may not have top man retail chain in USA. I know nothing! :roll:
Tommy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tommy »

Richter_M.
Knife
Knife

Post by Richter_M. »

Nope, we don't have them over here, to my knowledge. But thanks for the recommendation!