Philadelphia, PA June 2, 2007

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
Arthur King Floyd Werblun
Axe
Axe

Philadelphia, PA June 2, 2007

Post by Arthur King Floyd Werblun »

Hello Fellow Floydians, just got home from seeing RW in Philly @ the Wachovia Center. This was the 30th show of a FLOYDIAN nature that I have been to since 1973. I' ve seen 22 PF ( 1973-1994 ) shows, 4 DG solo shows and 4 RW solo shows. I once saw DG in front of between 500 and 700 fans @ the Stabler Arena, ( the University' s GYM ), on the campus of Lehigh University in Bethlehem, PA, about an hour and a half west of Philly. Roger put on one of the better shows I' ve seen tonight in a very long time. The lighting was perfect, sound was incredible and very loud, the band was tight as usual.The tour consisits of the same exact material as the Tour last year, but they have an addition to the light show that I will not reveal at this present time so as not to ruin this surprise for the people who have not seen the DSoTM tour 2006-2007.The only thing I want to comment on is RW himself, and it is really in the form of a question: Is RW looking old or what ? :twisted: [-X Roger is starting to really show his AGE, I know he is 60 + already, but geez he looks like he is nearly 75 or 80 even. Overall though I think RW at any age is better than every new band that comes along. I was sitting next to a very nice younger couple, and the young lady of the couple was able to get her digital camera in to the show. Besides being able to take stills she also video recorded a couple of songs, she said she would send them to me as soon as possible. Even though we were sitting all the way in the back of the venue, we were in the second level and almost straight on with the stage, she was able to get some pretty good photos. Well gotta run fellow FLOYDIANS, have a good rest of the weekend, and FLOYD ON... MR. FED FLOYD :twisted: :smt033
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Philadelphia, PA June 2, 2007

Post by drafsack »

Well he's been on the road for 6 months so he might start to look old now