Make Pink Floyd win!!

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
zeyth
Embryo
Embryo

Make Pink Floyd win!!

Post by zeyth »

Hi! I am a norwegian fan of Pink Floyd, and I noticed that in one of the three largest newspapers in norway, there is a contest/poll where you can vote on the band you mean is the best band ever.

So if everyone reading this post would be as kind as to give their vote, I'd be greatful :)

This is what you do:

1) Click this link: http://fredag.dagbladet.no/fredag/2003/ ... 74214.html

2) at the place where it says "Dette er verdens beste band:" ---> This is the worlds best band, in english, type: Pink Floyd.

3) Then press the button where it says "Send inn" which I suppose you understand :)

thx for your help guys and girls :)
seamusz
Judge!
Judge!

Post by seamusz »

Always proud to put a plug in for a fellow fan!!!!
SyladO
Axe
Axe

Post by SyladO »

I casted my vote for ya. We were supposed to type Flock of Seagull, aye?
Anna-Roza
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Anna-Roza »

O.K., I did it... :)
Very strange list...

Anyway, I greet everyone in beautiful Norway!
ObscuredEchoes
Judge!
Judge!

Post by ObscuredEchoes »

Okay- my vote has been cast... 5th place is nothing to be ashamed of, and there are some great bands listed...( just not in the right order...)
Spirit Catcher
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Spirit Catcher »

Did it. :)
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

I have to confess I could not stand to see the flaming lips bumping along at the bottom so I voted for them.
eternalechoes
Axe
Axe

Post by eternalechoes »

Is it just me or are other people having trouble accessing the site? I keep on getting the "cannot find server" error. :cry:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

eternalechoes wrote:Is it just me or are other people having trouble accessing the site? I keep on getting the "cannot find server" error. :cry:
site was down for 20 mins the other day but no other time as far as i can see from the site statistics.
eternalechoes
Axe
Axe

Post by eternalechoes »

Keith Jordan wrote:
eternalechoes wrote:Is it just me or are other people having trouble accessing the site? I keep on getting the "cannot find server" error. :cry:
site was down for 20 mins the other day but no other time as far as i can see from the site statistics.
My connection was having problems. It's all set now. I voted for Pink Floyd. :P Thanks for letting us know.
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

Did it. But just one thing... Iron Maiden #1? :lol:
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

You can't trust on these lists. Same thing as in IMDB.com. If you look at the TOP250, how many are there REALLY good movies. Toy Story2 at #88 and Godfather at #1... huhhuh
Arnold Playne
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Arnold Playne »

Mmm..the dead is done!! However, if every member of this sight votes 3 times l think we would be uncatchable.....
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

Arnold Playne wrote:Mmm..the dead is done!! However, if every member of this sight votes 3 times l think we would be uncatchable.....
Wouldn't that be cheating?! :? :oops: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: I tried but it said that Du har allerede stemt p? Pink Floyd, but at least I have voted two times Pink Floyd, few days ago...
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Iron Maiden are number 1!!!!! How cool is that! Marillion at number 8!!! New Order tied with Flaming Lips (that'll probably change, oops it just has :D ) Only 1 point between Live and Joy Division! This list is superb, you would never get a list as diverse as that and still all quality bands in England (of course its all fixed but what chart in England isnt?), hopefully once the big Top of the Pops shake up happens more actual bands will start to receive recognition rather than miming formation dancers, we live in hope.