General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Furious
Knife
Knife

What PF 'mechandise' do you own?

Post by Furious »

i have very little,personally

Books:
Mind Over Matter - The Images of Pink Floyd (storm throgerson)
The complete guide to the music of pink floyd (andy Marret)

Tshirts:
WYWH millenium shirt (number two)
Wall movie poster shirt
marching hammers shirt

CD (misc)
WYWH single (Pulse)
Broken China 4 track sampler (rick wright)
first 3 singles

DVD:
The wall movie
(my gf has bought me roger waters: 'In the flesh' for my birthday, but shes not given it to me yet.. my bd isnt till december :p)

posters:
marching hammers
dark side of the moon prism
all album covers poster

misc:
echoes collector cards
I painted a hammer red and black.. gawd im pathetic :p

thats it i can think of :p

oh; and sorry for all the spam tonight, i got bored :wink:
crofloyd
Hammer
Hammer

Post by crofloyd »

about PF T-shirt...
This way I would like to thank my friend Ivana who bought the T-shirt "Division bell" in London few months ago.
You can't find this in Croatia.
Thanks
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

:D Over the years I have picked up loads of merchandise from the concerts Ive been to as well as books posters and badges.
My favourate T shirts my 1977 Animals T shirt with a pig on the sleeve. I don't wear it now as it must have shrunk in the various washes (or ive grown larger arount the tummy and chest!). Close behind is the 1980 Wall T shirts which are still in good condition considering the age and the 1994 Animals T shirt with the embroderd pig on the chest. My favourte Poster is the "Reg" poster from the pros and con tour and my favourate badge is the In the flesh pig badge from this years Rog tour. This stuff plus loads of cuttings, Magazines, The Amazine Pudding fanzines, roios and videos are all around the house getting on my beloved wives nerves.
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

Books:

Mind Over Matter
SOS
Pink Floyd: The Press Reports (Second best PF book of all-time)
The Pink Floyd Encyclopedia (Best PF book of all-time)

DVDs:

Pink Floyd - The Wall
Roger Waters - In The Flesh Live

I don't bother with t-shirts, singles, bootlegs, posters, etc.

BTW, I believe Vernon Fitch's books on Pink Floyd are the only PF books you need, really.
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

Books: Pink Floyd press reports
Pink Floyd through the eyes off...
Which one's pink?
Saucerful Of Secrets

I advise which one's pink (?) to anyone. It's an analysis of the famous five album run - DSOTM to TFC and features an interview with Roger Waters. Exceptional. It also only costs 7 quid.

Posters: Dark Side Of The Moon cover, Echoes cover, The Wall movie poster and a strange velvet style poster

The velvet poster has a watch lying on the beach with the album names around it. If anyone lives in Edinburgh and wants a copy i'll give you the shop adress.

Videos: The Wall, the wall live in Berlin and PULSE

T- shirts- The Wall - judge t-shirt with hammers and barbed wire. TDB tshirt, DSOTM t-shirt and DSOTM shirt

Oh, and all their albums.
Last edited by David Smith on Wed Jun 25, 2003 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
FloydNZ
Blade
Blade

Post by FloydNZ »

ok.....where do i start?......I wont be able to detail all of my memorabilia because there is too much.....so i will pick out some of my favorates

Books

Mind Over Matter - Thorgerson
In The Flesh - Povey & Russell
Into The Red - Nick Mason & Mark Hales (Autographed by Nick)
+ another 30 or more......and over 60 magazines
including 17 issues of Brain Damage

Videos

Pete Townshends Deep End (feat Gilmour)
Radio Kaos
The Final Cut
What God Wants promo with interview
KQED tv performance by Pink Floyd
Roger Waters - Watching TV the video collection
+ about 15 more

DVD

The Wall
In The Flesh
Paul Mcartney at the Cavern (with Gilmour)

and a whole lot of other stuff......badges, collector cards, concert programs, Tshirts, keyrings (including the Echoes cow)
and a couple of floyd tattoos
and my room is literaly wallpapered with pink floyd posters

I guess you could say I'm obsessed
peter

Post by peter »

My pink floyd collection;
Books; sos (great book) The pink floyd story by miles, pf in the flesh (complete performance guide) pf through the eyes of.. and a photobook of the floyd. I also have t-shirts from the 1989 concerts, 1990 wall concert in berlin and 1994 concert and of course the concert clossy's they sell. i have (in my opinion) one great framed poster of a 1989 concert in black and white.
i have about 50 roio's and some voio's.
And of course the flagship of my collection; a signed guitar from Mr R.Waters (not his own guitar)

Greetings; Peter
ijlane
Axe
Axe

Post by ijlane »

hi all

for anyone who is having trouble getting hold of pink floyd t-shirts there is a shop in Liverpool and they have a website so you can mail order and they have quite a selection of floyd shirts

http://www.rockoffshop.co.uk

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE??????
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

Posters:
Dark Side Of THe Moon
All albumcovers

T-shirt: Wish You Were Here (diving man)

Two Classic Rock Magazines where is long stories about PF
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

Over the years I have picked up loads of merchandise from the concerts Ive been to as well as books posters and badges.
My favourate T shirts my 1977 Animals T shirt with a pig on the sleeve. I don't wear it now as it must have shrunk in the various washes (or ive grown larger arount the tummy and chest!). Close behind is the 1980 Wall T shirts which are still in good condition considering the age and the 1994 Animals T shirt with the embroderd pig on the chest. My favourte Poster is the "Reg" poster from the pros and con tour and my favourate badge is the In the flesh pig badge from this years Rog tour. This stuff plus loads of cuttings, Magazines, The Amazine Pudding fanzines, roios and videos are all around the house getting on my beloved wives nerves.
:cry: I have some very sad news!! my Animals tour T shirt is no more. One of my lovely children found it, assumed it was a rag due to its very poor condition and cut it up to make a flag for their play house. After a few "oh dears" and the odd cuss or two etc I have had to accept that it has now gone to the great gig in the sky. It's place in my chest of drawers will now be a sacred place where no other T shirt will reside and i will make an annual pilgrimage to the re cycling bin at the tip where it was disposed of :cry:
Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Pugs on the Wing »

Books:
Bricks in the Wall - Karl Dallas
Echoes: Stories Behind every pink Floyd Song
In The Flesh - Complete Performance History
A Visual Documentary by Miles

the recent Uncut Magazine

DVDs:
The Wall (movie)
Roger Waters In The Flesh

VHS:
Live at Pompeii
London 66-67

VHS (OIO):
KQED
The Wall Earl's Court
The Wall Nassau Colliseum
a 3-tape assorted video compilation which includes some interviews

Several professionally cut real silver CD ROIOs with profssionally printed glossy artwork/packaging

Too many to count CDs of concerts I've downloaded online, mostly just mp3s.

----

I hate wearing T-shirts and, well, I have plenty of my own art to fill several dozen houses with, so posters are out of the question. My UmmaGumma poster is in pristine condition inside the CD. I take it out every once in a while and look at it.
Richter_M.
Knife
Knife

Post by Richter_M. »

I used to wear nothing but Rock T-shirts, and most of those I have are PF shirts.

Clothing:
The Wall silk Boxer-shorts (from Australia :lol: )
several backpack patches
Division Bell tie-dye T
Momentary Lapse Blue T
DSotM double-sided T
WYWH cover T
WYWH diver T
AHM cover T

Posters/Decals:
Pulse cover 18 x 24
The Wall screaming face 18 x 24
DSotM window sticker
The Wall window sticker

Books:
SoS: The PF Odyssey
The PF Encyclopedia

CDs:
most commercial releases (I won't bore with details)
WYWY 24k gold CD
Meddle 24k gold CD
DSotM 24k gold CD (x2 8) )
The Wall soundtrack (ROIO)*
Total Eclipse 4-disc set (ROIO)*
various uninteresting interview CDs

DVDs:
Gilmour live

VHS:
Pulse
The Wall (newest edition)
David Gilmour's About Face sessions
Roger Waters's The Wall Live in Berlin

LPs:
DSotM**

That's that, I think. I sorta stopped buying Floyd stuff awhile back, as I saw that I was becoming far too materialistic with my little obsession. And for some reason I don't want to get all their CDs, as that always seems to kill my love of a band's music. I get to the point where I just have all there is to have with them, and it's like, "Where do I go from here...find a new band?" I don't want that to happen with Floyd.

*Oi, we can't say that word that starts with "b--" and ends with "--ootleg?" I had to edit me post. :/

**I think the DSotM record is the original edition. It was my dad's from back in the day, and it's in beautiful condition. (Well, it was until I got ahold of it several years back.) It has the day/night stickers that you can barely make out on the briefcase in the desert WYWH art, along with the Moon Pyramids poster and the Live PF Squares poster. Can anyone verify this?
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

drafsack wrote:
:cry: I have some very sad news!! my Animals tour T shirt is no more. One of my lovely children found it, assumed it was a rag due to its very poor condition and cut it up to make a flag for their play house. After a few "oh dears" and the odd cuss or two etc I have had to accept that it has now gone to the great gig in the sky. It's place in my chest of drawers will now be a sacred place where no other T shirt will reside and i will make an annual pilgrimage to the re cycling bin at the tip where it was disposed of :cry:
OH NO! Thats terrible.
I know I have more but this is all I can think of off the top of my head

Books:

Another Brick in the Wall: Story Behind Every Song
Suacerful of Secrets
And about 20 or so on order!

Posters:
Original Movie Poster for the Wall
Screaming Face Poster
Pink Floyd Movie Poster (Just has the four of them on the front)
Backside posters
Dark Side of the Moon poster
Original Is there anybody out there live cd vinyl poster
The Wall on DVD vinyl poster

CDs/Albums:
The Original 2 Echoes Promo CD's
Shine On Promo CD
Every Studio Album
Most Every Solo Album (Don't have Body and Profiles)
Money Single on Vinyl
Dark Side of the Moon first pressing with posters on vinyl
Meddle first pressing on vinyl

DVD's/VCD's:
David Gilmour Live 2002
Roger Waters Live 2002
The Wall Special Edition
Pulse VCD
Pompeii VCD

Laserdiscs:
Delicate Sound of Thunder
The Wall Deluxe Version

VHS:
Shine On Interviews
Zabriskie Point
Iran Contra Affair

+And I'll soon add the Anthology DVD's once its completed! :)
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

drafsack wrote: :cry: I have some very sad news!! my Animals tour T shirt is no more. One of my lovely children found it, assumed it was a rag due to its very poor condition and cut it up to make a flag for their play house. After a few "oh dears" and the odd cuss or two etc I have had to accept that it has now gone to the great gig in the sky. It's place in my chest of drawers will now be a sacred place where no other T shirt will reside and i will make an annual pilgrimage to the re cycling bin at the tip where it was disposed of :cry:
Mad, Mad, Mad World!! My mom put my Ummagumma sleeve (that green cardboard where those two albums were) to garbage and I was disappointed (well I wanted to die :lol: )
Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Pugs on the Wing »

Add "Roger Waters The Wall Live In Berlin" to my DVDs...just picked it up at Best Buy yesterday...

Also, I should've also put down that I have all studio releases up to and including The Final Cut, plus Relics, Works and ITAOT, plus the two Syd solo studio releases.