What happened to the Piper Forum? (n/t)

All discussion related to Roger Keith (Syd) Barrett.
Jo Johnson
Embryo
Embryo

Re: What happened to the Piper Forum? (n/t)

Post by Jo Johnson »

Syd'sSexy wrote:Hey Chook!

Are you still on line? Thanks so much for getting the AP forum back up and running! It's only a matter of time before it's hopping again! :D

BTW, "bigballs" worked. :wink: :lol: :lol: Thanks!!!
Bigballs worked and gave you a giggle in the process. Result! :lol:

No worries chook!
Jo Johnson
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Jo Johnson »

11 posts and still an Embryo. How long til I reach Foetus status?
Syd'sSexy
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Syd'sSexy »

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043

It'll be a while dear! :lol: :lol: Wait until you reach full-term! :lol: :lol:
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

And only after 9 and 1/2 months you'll be a NEWBORN :lol:
Metal Mickey

Post by Metal Mickey »

ivegottabike wrote:
Charley (aka Jo Johnson)

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:52 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I found that a few weeks ago and watched it. It brought me to tears back then and it has done so just now, too.
Poor fella.
It looks like he mutters summat, a couple of times, as well and definitely saw them filming him.
I'd have kicked that camera out of their hands, if I'd been passing by and seen it going on.
WTH!!!!!

Despite what she may have said in the past, do you really expect her to trash her own husband in favour of protecting the honour of a musician she's never met? Please!

Those of you who keep bringing this clap trap up, should seriously do yourselves a favour and let it go! What's done is done! Stop provoking the poor girl and let her have some fun here without silly people like ivegotabike, bringing up old news. It's all become a so very tiresome.
Syd'sSexy
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Syd'sSexy »

Ah, Metal Mickey, you know that Jo can hold her own against any scum or ridiculous criticisms.
Metal Mickey

Post by Metal Mickey »

Yeah, I know SS, but I'm just baffled as to what people expect to gain from all this nonsense. Some people just can't let anything go, can they? They seriously need to get a life and stop living vicariously through Syd, who, I'm almost positive, wouldn't give a rat's ass about any of this malarkey.
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by bpmolder »

The best way to pay tribute to anyone and truly respect them is to respect their wishes. I honestly don't believe that anyone who has ignored his requests to be left alone can say they are a true fan who respects him, cares about him or even values him as a human being with feelings and problems. It's become so that resting in peace for him also involves not having to deal with the fuckers that have tried to pester him anymore or violate his privacy!
zag
Judge!
Judge!

Post by zag »

[-D-]
Metal Mickey

Post by Metal Mickey »

bpmolder wrote:The best way to pay tribute to anyone and truly respect them is to respect their wishes. I honestly don't believe that anyone who has ignored his requests to be left alone can say they are a true fan who respects him, cares about him or even values him as a human being with feelings and problems. It's become so that resting in peace for him also involves not having to deal with the fuckers that have tried to pester him anymore or violate his privacy!
Agreed 100% (actually, very nicely said), but what does it have to do with constantly rubbing it in the face of someone who had nothing to do with the "stalking" incident?
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by bpmolder »

Metal Mickey wrote:Agreed 100% (actually, very nicely said), but what does it have to do with constantly rubbing it in the face of someone who had nothing to do with the "stalking" incident?
I have no clue. I was just sharing my feelings on the matter of him being bothered the way he was by people when he didn't want to be. It was more of a general statement.
Metal Mickey

Post by Metal Mickey »

bpmolder wrote:
Metal Mickey wrote:Agreed 100% (actually, very nicely said), but what does it have to do with constantly rubbing it in the face of someone who had nothing to do with the "stalking" incident?
I have no clue. I was just sharing my feelings on the matter of him being bothered the way he was by people when he didn't want to be. It was more of a general statement.
My apologises to you then. I really do like what you wrote...a very lovely sentiment for a wonderful man. Thank you for sharing it!
Jo Johnson
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Jo Johnson »

MetalMickey you're a doll! But you know, the way I look at it, is that the person involved in starting up the libellous e-mail in the beginning is about to get their comeuppance, and Dion and I are over all the crapola people put us through, earlier this year, and it's made us stronger as a couple for having done so.
The people who insist on keep dredging this matter up are the REAL Syd obsessives, in my eyes, for they cannot seem to live in the real World, but seem to live in a cyber Syd-fantasy state, apparently living in the past and unable to get a life.
I still do not know to this day what people like this want to achieve by not letting up. They're hurting no one but themselves.
Dion and I are doing juz peachy. I hope the nasty, vindictive people of this World find a way of ending their anger :smt021 and find happiness too, some day. I'm not angry at them. I forgive them.

:smt039
henno

Post by henno »

right.. jo.... im drunk so this may make not sense altogether... but....
are you the same celtic mad jo johnson from years back on this forum??.. if so 'big jock knew!!@.....

to any newcomers.. without advertising a forum.... the old pipers forum was discontinued because of a (since then non proved.. {I'm sure theres a better thesaurus word for non proved.. but I'm not going to bother looking it up})...

charley is a very valuded membere....

shite happened.. that was never proved.... members created a better place (IMHO).. well done EI....

the old piper is gasping for breath, and while i never like to see so many human work hours go down the drain.... i think bridges are burnt.... im not going to post links... if you are interested in Syd then you will find it...

Im not a syd fanatic... i dnot believe being a syd fanatic is a sense of being, it more rather a state of mind... which chaNAGE LIKE THE STEEL BREEZE....

sometime i read someting different about RKB and feel he did the same as i would have done in that situation, therefore hence the connection i fabricate......

i do not like the fantasy world some persons dissamble when the ask certain questions that relate to how RKB would have been in certain situations???...... that always leads to conjecture..... they might as well ask how my neighbour felt 20 years ago before he hung himself...... actually, that would probaly be easier to catagorise... how about how my neightbour felt 20 years ago before she put her mother in the nursing home..... or how my neighbour felt yesterday on hearing that her house was worth 50K more than she thought it was,or how my neighbour felt when she heard her exhusband was marrying again...or how my neighbour felt when.......etc ad nauseum...)

i will never short change anyone who has the balls to post on a public forum how they feel, i just hope they have the social wherewithall to realise its only ever 1's and 0's....

life is for living..... fingers are for eating!!!.....
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

And middle fingers are for showing them :lol: