Need help on MORE

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Stilgar
Knife
Knife

Need help on MORE

Post by Stilgar »

Ok. Some years ago I had a lucky day. It was 1993 or 1994 I guess... My country (Chile) is very far, and in those days, the albums that made it to this land on CD were only the best-sellers, specially to my city. The cassette was a more popular (and cheaper) way of finding the whole catalogue of your favorite artist. So I had all the Pink Floyd albums in cassette, plus Dark Side of The Moon (1993 edition) and DSOT on CD. BUT... MORE was impossible to find... in any format... then one day (the lucky day) I found it, just one copy, on CD, and of course, I bought it (lucky me, I had the money and the CD player)... well, years have passed by, CDs are absolutely easy to find here (well, this country is a little bit less poorer), and I'm replacing my old cassette collection to a CD collection, and... I did see a new edition of MORE on CD some months ago...

I need some help on this: my copy of More is one of the 1987 edition. Since there are only two CD editions (1987 & 2001), I guess the 2001 edition is the one i saw. Does anybody know if there was any remastering or somethig that makes this "new" copy worth buying??... or something in the artwork (the 1987 edition comes with a veeery simple sleeve)... please, if someone out there knows something, I would be very grateful for your help.

Thanks..- :lol:
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

It is remastered and new artwork, and if you come across it and got the money I'd buy it. 8)
Stilgar
Knife
Knife

Post by Stilgar »

Ok. Thanks :D I'll buy it 8)