Double Core And Charybdis Promotion

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Double Core And Charybdis Promotion

Post by bpmolder »

My group, Coldiron Fusion, has just become one of the featured acts on Artistopia, a community for developing and promoting independent music. I am getting about 100 hits a day on my page there and a lot of key people are starting to notice me based on the material I have posted thus far from what will be Coldiron Fusion's first album once I get the other 6 tracks recorded properly.

My membership there allows me to upload an unlimited number of albums and songs to build a working discography. So I was wondering if there would be any objections to me adding Double Core and Charybdis to that page to get them more exposure. I want to make sure I have the permission of all involved, so if you read this thread and wish to have your songs promoted on a very hot site with lots of important traffic, please let me know through this thread or PM. I am going to start uploading songs from the Charybdis project immediately, listing them as demos, and will be adding each new track as it is completed. There will be press releases and event listings about these things as well on their community.

So whoever has been involved in the Double Core project, please let me know if it would be alright to use your songs. I will send out PMs as well to those who don't visit here regularly to give them a heads up. I would only upload the whole album since it deserves to be treated as a whole but I need all of the copyright holders' permission first. I will also be including pictures from the artwork, as two images per album is allowed.

Please let me know ASAP.
mosespa

Re: Double Core And Charybdis Promotion

Post by mosespa »

Works for me. :D
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by bpmolder »

mosespa wrote:Works for me. :D
Yeah, I knew that you would be down for it but with the way your balding, cuckolded buddies from the RIAA are lately on the internet, I just want to be sure that I have written records of everyone's OK's in case they try to make me prove permission at some point.

So please, everyone who has contributed to Double Core and Charybdis, please let me know that it is OK to post your work on Artistopia. The Double Core booklet and Charybdis website will suffice for the rest of it.

EDIT: I just uploaded 13 Charybdis demos to the page and they are here:

http://www.artistopia.com/coldironfusio ... album/4998

Check it out and tell me what you think. More visitors and song listens means further up the charts we go!
Neil1567/2
Blade
Blade

Post by Neil1567/2 »

Cheers BPM.The Amber Herd are more than happy for you to use Magnolia.Good work!
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by bpmolder »

Thanks, man! One of the Charybdis songs, Let Me Be Me, just cracked the top ten as well, so I definitely have an audience there. I'm sure that they will love Double Core as well. All I need is for the rest of the people involved to say OK and I will post it and issue a press release.
Duckboy
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Duckboy »

is this where you wanted them bp?
5.1.jpg
5.2.JPG
sadly some quality was lost changing them if, you arent happy with the quality though i can easily redo them but you may have to wait a few days
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by bpmolder »

They are great except for the lightness of the writing. If you could make it bolder so it will stand out, that would be perfect. They look awesome though.
Duckboy
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Duckboy »

yeah alright, i'll try to fix that and they will probably submitted 2morrow or the next day
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by bpmolder »

Thanks, man. :smt023
Duckboy
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Duckboy »

sorry its not there yet ive had a few problems including power outages and losing my password it should be done soon
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by bpmolder »

Duckboy wrote:sorry its not there yet ive had a few problems including power outages and losing my password it should be done soon
No prob, duckboy. Thanks for letting us know.
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by bpmolder »

OK....I'm launching the Double Core album tonight on Artistopia. I will post the link to the page once I get it set up.
Duckboy
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Duckboy »

5.1.jpg
5.2.JPG
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by bpmolder »

Sweet, Duckboy. That is crystal clear. Thanks for hooking us up!
oz1701
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by oz1701 »

it would be even more fun if you spelled demos Deimos (after one of the moons of mars) a figure from greek mythology representing Panic. 8)