Back To Square One: Interviews

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
PooF
Hammer
Hammer

Back To Square One: Interviews

Post by PooF »

Just so we keep sight of everything.

- As far as I know we have two interviews, the famous one featuring the Moom (and davidjay), and a script for a wacky one (which still needs to be put to voice - it needs band member names, etc first).
- It would be nice to get more - just to pad out the Charybdis mythology.
- But there's a constraint: audio capacity is limited (on top of the actual tracks there is still the DJ intro stuff as well).
- Ways around the above are to have transcribed interviews that will appear in the booklet accompanying the CDs and/or on the Charybdis site (which could be made to look like scanned newspaper clippings, etc).
- The booklet does also have a limited capacity, whereas the website effectively does not.
- Either way, some more scripts would be great.
- Length is immaterial. Funny is good. Consistency doesn't matter too much (but any cross-referencing is great). Subject matter could be anything - after all, Charybdis was/is a household name (wot a claim to fame!) and there would certainly have been features in all the mags and papers.

JC+, but I can bullshit :D
Annoying Twit
Hammer
Hammer

Re: Back To Square One: Interviews

Post by Annoying Twit »

I can't say if I could do anything. But is it possible to read the interviews already done/scripted?
PooF
Hammer
Hammer

Post by PooF »

I always forget these obvious things.

The moom interview is track 2 at http://www.artistopia.com/coldironfusio ... album/5027

The scripted one is elsewhere, but as NPF is working so well these days I'll use up a bit of space and add it here as well:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by bpmolder »

We can get yours recorded too, PooF. There is enough room for it and plenty of people who are down for doing the voice acting. We can even do printed interviews in faux magazine articles. Endless avenues.....