Double Core Screenplay Treatment

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
mosespa

Double Core Screenplay Treatment

Post by mosespa »

I mentioned about a year ago that I had begun working on a treatment to turn Double Core into a short film. A few people expressed interest in reading it when I got it finished, but I never got around to posting it.

Well...here it is, for those still interested :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cwta eugene
Hammer
Hammer

Re: Double Core Screenplay Treatment

Post by cwta eugene »

I like it, very much so! 8) Didn't you say you were actually filming this at one point? I could definately do some video editing stuff if you have. On a side note, did you feel the earthquake today? I know you live near the epicenter.
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Woke me up at 4:30 this morning thinking that my upstairs neighbor was having a GREAT time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

About the time I was working on it (the treatment,) I had a very small crew and a camera ready to go, but we could never get our schedules lined out and it just kinda drifted into "not happening-ness."

*shrug*
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by 2066 »

Eeeks!!! Very elaborate treatment of our ersatz Floyd album, Sean. Good luck financing the production. I'll send you a couple of bucks...literally. :lol:
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

Hey guys, I was thinking, why won't we still do it :D ?