Rock Camp with Nick MAson

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.
Yucateco
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Rock Camp with Nick MAson

Post by Yucateco »

This sounds like a LOT of fun!! 8)

http://www.rockcamp.com/london_camp.html

...but i think its a bit too expensive for me :lol:
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Re: Rock Camp with Nick MAson

Post by moom »

A SHITLOAD OF GREATNESS :D !!!oneoneone111
I'll point out my biggest favorites.

Featuring Bill Wyman (Rolling Stones) & Nick Mason (Pink Floyd), Chris Slade (AC/DC, The Firm), Kip Winger (Winger) and many more rock star counselors and special guests TBA.

2007 London guests included Jack Bruce of Cream, The Rolling Stones' Bill Wyman, Gary Brooker from Procol Harum, Mike & The Mechanics' Paul Carrack, Simon Kirke (Bad Company), Jon Lord (Deep Purple).

Past Camp's have had campers working alongside The Who's legendary lead singer Roger Daltrey, The Beach Boys' Brian Wilson, Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash. Other celebrity Rock Stars that have attended Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy Camp include Nick Mason (Pink Floyd), Marky Ramone (The Ramones), Joe Satriani, Stevie Vai, Cheap Trick, and dozens more! You never know who will show up a Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy Camp.
Nappy
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Nappy »

Man, I have to admit playing onstage with Nick Mason would be quite the experience! I have always wondered about these camps, though, and how much time you actually get to mingle with the stars, or if they just make one appearance and that's it.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

Nappy wrote:Man, I have to admit playing onstage with Nick Mason would be quite the experience! I have always wondered about these camps, though, and how much time you actually get to mingle with the stars, or if they just make one appearance and that's it.
What'dyou play talk about :) ?