In defence of Lostplay

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
oz1701
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: In defence of Lostplay

Post by oz1701 »

bpmolder wrote:Thanks for clearing that up, oz. Bless you for trying at least. :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: Telling him to stop posting the number nine wasn't hurtful, Keith. It was the flames against him and his son that were. If you were paying attention, you would know that.

Saying that I am behaving in a child-like manner is disrespectful Keith. So go ahead and be disgusted. Hopefully it will prompt you to do something about your behavior.

The degradation was in your insinuation that our expression is pathetic. So in that, Keith - your character was rightly questioned.
Guys - lets remember that this is about Lostplay and move on - i know Bruce would like everyone here to be friendly to one another and stop the squabbling.

Keith is the administrator of this forum but he is not omnipotent. he probably wasn't paying attention at the time - were the flaming posts reported as offensive to him then im sure he would have endeavored to do something to rectify the situation.

Keith has now acted to try to clean up things here - lets give him a chance okay.

peace 9
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by bpmolder »

OK. I'll stand down for now, oz.

Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Nobody reported any posts flaming lostplay. Who flamed him? Where are the threads flaming him??
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by bpmolder »

From the Pink Floyd Bar thread:
Keith Jordan wrote:Nobody reported any posts flaming lostplay. Who flamed him? Where are the threads flaming him??
lostplay wrote:i hope everyone will skip his post and move on .i have to explain the why for my own sanity if you read it then please know it is from my heart and final. i don't care either way

the bar has lost its owner
lostplay has been
forced out for past crimes against the cyber net

9 has also been banned by admin
so i will not nine or 9 any more
even if you 9 me i will not 9 back to you

also my return key abuse has also been banned
so i
will
not
type like
syd
any more

to the 3 or 4 who hate my guts
i understand why you do
my past << however misunderstood >>>
is well my past i conducted my self here in agood manner
but i did have a part a 18 month flame war which in the end bodies were strewn about
25 to 30 banned ppi
and emi crashing
so
i
understand why you hate me i 9 understand 9 why 9 you 3 or 4 dudes 9 follow me around and flame me
and i 9 can not 9 and will 9 not flame back ...
i love NPF too much

and i hold no bad feelings against you gang of 4 .. my name and my son and some very bad lies were posted online here for all to see .. so i guess with that level of attack i give up . you win. i can't stay i do wish thou that the 4 who attacked me learn tolerance

and to OZ
thank you for your axe topic you really made me laff when i was dark

and to
idris you are very special i hope your search for your inner self goes on and on .

i am very proud of the bar
i hope it stay.s a friendly place where all are welcome no matter how odd the ppi i always tried to make the bar a place where syd could come and hang tough

here's the keys creek

So I repeat. He is hurt by being unnecessarily attacked and your pointless actions only exacerbated matters. You know that I am not the only one who finds the situation to be despicable. Hardly child-like or pathetic if you ask me.
Creek
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by Creek »

Hey everyone;
Keith has kindly lifted the 9 ban, I've just sent lostplay a pm, informing him of that, and asking him please to come back.
Good things can happen when friends stick together. 8)

Keith, thanks for putting up with us children. :lol:

Now then, lets play nice. 8)
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

bpmolder wrote:
moom wrote:I strongly do not want to leave here. Because I love the community and the guys in it.

But... if it goes on... in solidarity with Bruce...

Please stop...

P.S. what Keith thinks is right is not necessarily God's will...
Keith just PMed lostplay urging him to stick around and telling him that he is a valuable member of this community. As long as he is TREATED that way, and the trouble makers are urged to just LEAVE HIM ALONE, no one will have any problems and hopefully no one will have to leave or be banned.
Now THAT'S the Keith I know :D
ddebil
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by ddebil »

Would you all like to share a banana?
lostplay
Judge!
Judge!

Post by lostplay »

i was stuck doing over due tax returns all day and i just found this topic

hey hey
wo wo
thanks to all for the support
i regret if i am a bit of a drama

my only real point was that i refuse to bring a flame war to npf . no matter what was done to me , and when the attack level reached a discusting level . i felt trapped . i could either fight or retreat , since NPF is dear to us all ,

thanks guys . you all really went to war for me and keith is a kind soul also

all of you are special to me

peace

princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by princessDungan74D »

whats 9......what does it mean
lostplay
Judge!
Judge!

Post by lostplay »

princessDungan74D wrote:whats 9......what does it mean
its a very powerful number that almost crashed npf today
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

lostplay wrote: i regret if i am a bit of a drama
you're not a bit of a drama, you're a lot of a friend :) .

yes, ddebil, i'd like to share my banana with Syd'sSexy :lol:
Yucateco
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by Yucateco »

i am away for the weekend and discover this... internet drama at it´s best!! :lol: :lol: This topic could be easily moved into a comedy section. We have the "evil" owner of the board, the "supoerhero" standing up once again for the "innocent" victims and a pointless fight about a members senseless spamposts. Seriously guys, how more stereotypes can you fit in here? People taking the internet seriously, always a great laugh, pseudo political correctness at its best. Folks, there is a REAL life out there you know!
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

I feel left out, somehow. :lol: :lol:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

mosespa wrote:I feel left out, somehow. :lol: :lol:
It would seem I have assumed your position, so to speak! :lol: I think you should have a quiet word with me, Sean! :shock: :D
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

Yucateco wrote:i am away for the weekend and discover this... internet drama at it´s best!! :lol: :lol: This topic could be easily moved into a comedy section. We have the "evil" owner of the board, the "supoerhero" standing up once again for the "innocent" victims and a pointless fight about a members senseless spamposts. Seriously guys, how more stereotypes can you fit in here? People taking the internet seriously, always a great laugh, pseudo political correctness at its best. Folks, there is a REAL life out there you know!
it actually was serious and not about stereotypes. i fail to see a comedy in this particular situation... am i spaced out :lol: