In defence of Lostplay

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: In defence of Lostplay

Post by my breakfast. »

Fuck I go one weekend without internet connection, and all this happens?

Personally I wouldn't miss lostplay going. We cannot give the guy special privelidges because he finds it hard to interract normally with a forum. He is a known troll on other Pink Floyd forums, and I'm sure I could get a few other people to join here and give us their own stories regarding the guy. I personally feel that if we let him get away with his little ticks, this will allow other people to get away with their own wierd styles of writing, as they will just say "well you let Bruce do it".

Why should we stand up in favour of him? Nobody can meaningfully contribute to this forum since all trading and posting of rapidshare/myspace links to bootlegs is forbidden, so you cannot say anybody is more valued than the next. He can be easily replaced, I'm sure 5 seconds on any The Doors forum will find some other person who believes the world wants to hear their beat poetry ramblings because a few kindly old souls give them the time of day.

As for the number 9 thing, its hardly Wuthering Heights now is it. Basically he was friends with some women on another forum, but the flamers got to her and she left, making her last post a rosey old number 9. If she didn't give him her email address, create a sock-puppet account to contact him by, or give him her MSN address, THEY COULD NOT HAVE BEEN THAT CLOSE. So what is the 9 thing? Is it like Lostplay's sonar, incase she happens to be buried in the deepest recesses of this forum? Sounds more like an obsession on his part than true love ripped apart by calous old trolls. Besides online relationships are no match for the real deal. Grow up and move on.
Syd'sSexy
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Syd'sSexy »

moom wrote:yes, ddebil, i'd like to share my banana with Syd'sSexy :lol:
Good gracious moom! :shock: :shock: :lol:

On topic: I also stand behind Bruce. Yes, he's a bit different, but he has never been unkind to anyone on the forum, regardless of the fact he has been libelously attacked from several non-tolerant forum members, who see him as someone who doesn't conform to their expectations. I have a word for those people, but I will keep it to myself.

Welcome back Bruce!

PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

SHUT UP LOL

Syd'sSexy
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Syd'sSexy »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

I personally think Keith should grab the ban stick and get rid of everybody with less than 6000 posts.
lostplay
Judge!
Judge!

Post by lostplay »

my breakfast. wrote:Fuck I go one weekend without internet connection, and all this happens?

Personally I wouldn't miss lostplay going. We cannot give the guy special privelidges because he finds it hard to interract normally with a forum. He is a known troll on other Pink Floyd forums,PLEASE FEEL FREE TO INVITE ANYONE YOU WANT TO SAY ANYTHING THEY WANT .. YOU STILL LOSE BECAUSE THE EMI PPI ALL FORGAVE ME YRS AGO ..ALMOST ALL I GUESS and I'm sure I could get a few other people to join here and give us their own stories regarding the guy.I AM NOT TRYING TO GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING .. WHY DOES IT BUG YOU ANYWAY ??
IN ANY CASE THIS IS NOT FASCIST OVER MOD FORUM WHERE EVERY THING IS P/C'ED TO DEATH >>> MY BREAKFAST YOU SHOULD LOOK INTO YOU OWN HEART AND SEE YOUR INTOLERANCE FOR OTHERS , YOUR VERY SAD MANNER OF TRYING TO KICK PEOPLE OUT OF PLACES WHEN YOU DON'T LIKE THEM SUCKS
I personally feel that if we let him get away with his little ticks, this will allow other people to get away with their own wierd styles of writing, as they will just say "well you let Bruce do it".

Why should we stand up in favour of him? Nobody can meaningfully contribute to this forum since all trading and posting of rapidshare/myspace links to bootlegs is forbidden, so you cannot CONTRIBUTE ?? DUDE MY TOP FIVE TOPICS ARE OVER 200 PAGES COMBINED .. YOU TOP 5 ??? LETS LOOK OK
YOU ALSO KEEP ON CALLING MARTI SYD SEXY AND KINGFISHER OLD HIPPIE WHORES ??? WHY IS THAT ?? THOSE 3 ARE GODDESSES .... AGAIN IS IT SOMEONE IN YOUR PAST WHO HURT YOU WHEN YOU WAS YOUNG ???
say anybody is more valued than the next. He can be easily replaced, I'm sure 5 seconds on any The Doors forum will find some other person who believes the world wants to hear their beat poetry ramblings because a few kindly old souls give them the time of day.

As for the number 9 thing, its hardly Wuthering Heights now is it. Basically he was friends with some women on another forum, but the flamers got to her and she left, making her last post a rosey old number 9. If she didn't give him her email address, create a sock-puppet account to contact him by, or give him her MSN address, THEY COULD NOT HAVE BEEN THATBINGO YOU ARE CORRECT ..BIG DEAL ITS JUST A SINGLE DIGIT THAT IS MY SIGN OFF WHEN I POST. WHY DOES SUCH SIMPLE SHIT BUG YOU DUDE ..GET OVER IT. YOU HAVE MADE THE 9 MORE POWERFUL THAN IT IS . CLOSE. So what is the 9 thing? Is it like Lostplay's sonar, incase she happens to be buried in the deepest recesses of this forum? Sounds more like an obsession on his part than true love ripped apart by calous old trolls. Besides online relationships are no match for the real deal. Grow up and move on.
i was never a troll
i was never xxx
never

dear mr breakfast what amazes me about you is that ..your on a pink floyd forum
and the god who made pink floyd is syd barret ..
think about this dude .. if you ran this forum you would flame and kick out syd barret .. cause he didn't follow the stupid p/c rules you seem to cling too ..

PINK FLOYD is why i am here . and all pink stands for .. and because you post here and like pink floyd i try to be friends with you mr breakfast ..even after all the attacks i still want to be close to you ..
that is how strong my love is for pink foyd

as i said before
please breakfast
please
lets bury the hatchet
and be friends
i can only try to restrict my return key abuse to appease you
ok
but 9 is golden
qnd my style is rock fast

and dude MY BAR AT THE EMI PINK FLOYD SITE RAN OVER 500 PAGES
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Change your attitude and posting style and I might actually read that multicoloured, returnkeyed, 9-spammed garbage you just served up there.
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

my breakfast. wrote:Change your attitude and posting style and I might actually read that multicoloured, returnkeyed, 9-spammed garbage you just served up there.
Haha. Post of the week.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

PublicImage wrote:
my breakfast. wrote:Change your attitude and posting style and I might actually read that multicoloured, returnkeyed, 9-spammed garbage you just served up there.
Haha. Post of the week.
Ellaborate.
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

I just like your blunt, straight forward responses!
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

PublicImage wrote:I just like your blunt, straight forward responses!

HmmmMMMmmmmMMmm. I doubt it will be many people's post of the week.

I am so upset BPmolder never sent me the 'save the forum clown' PM. I am clearly not cool enough to be in his gang. I wonder if Keith got one. Probably not, we all know who really runs this place. :?
Yucateco
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by Yucateco »

my breakfast. wrote: I am so upset BPmolder never sent me the 'save the forum clown' PM. I am clearly not cool enough to be in his gang.
that PM of bpmolder is one of the most disrespectful and disgusting things i have ever seen. He comes to Keiths place and dares to try to make people stand up against him behind his back. He doesn´t even have the balls to do this in public.... and to everyone who got one, i would be pissed if i get one, look what he thinks of you if you don´t agree with him:
my breakfast. wrote:If you are in agreement with this and aren't a spineless coward who wishes to just cover your own ass and continue to be blind to things you don't agree with, if you are not a sell-out, then please write Keith and let him know that you think this is unfair and you wish for him to retract it.
Spineless Coward? Sell-Out? The guy who starts politics against the OWNER of this forum BEHIND HIS BACK uses words like this.... after 2 weeks of great forum contributions (yes, i admit that) you show your real face again eh? I am really surprised Keith lets himself fool like this, baller4him, InthePink and others weren´´t that lucky :lol:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

This issue can be let go now. It is just creating unecessary drama and negativity. If I see any of this issue mentioned again, I am going to be clicking on my special buttons to end it!

This thread and issue is now closed.

The end.

9 :lol: