Blah...

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
omnicron
Knife
Knife
Location: Chasing after falling stars and forever "On the Run"

Blah...

Post by omnicron »

This place had really went down hill over the last few years... there is so much immature actions that go on, I really dont want to be a member here anymore.
The fun is gone and now this place seems to have turned into a fucking drama stop...

Lostplay who was "deeply hurt" due to some stupid internet forum rule... grow the fuck up.

BPmolder acting like he is the great defender of those "deeply hurt" and trying to turn everyone against keith... grow the fuck up.

Keith regardless of your issues with me, I wish you the best - until the FOS issue, I thought we got along quite well... I hope you do know I had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the bootleg C&D thing... I rarely brought "jedi" back, and when I did it was only for shits and giggles - after the spam stopped on my site, I stopped the spam here.

Flashy, hope all is well and you and your family stay happy.

this is perhaps my final post here, as my account will be deleted more then likely once keith reads this - I would like to stay and post from time to time, but I dont think he will let the past go.

That said, this is the "evil" jedi signing off for good...
Last edited by omnicron on Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Syd'sSexy
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: Blah...

Post by Syd'sSexy »

omnicron wrote:That said, this is the "evil" jedi signing off for good...
I was right! It was you. 8)
omnicron
Knife
Knife
Location: Chasing after falling stars and forever "On the Run"

Post by omnicron »

yup it is me.
I am outting myself due to the fact that I rarely post anymore and the site just doesnt "feel" the same anymore.
I am really busy with life and other events, and coming on as "Jedi" just doesnt hold the same fun as it once did...
I hope you all see that my "alter ego" evil reputation was far overblown, I have been posting here under omnicron for quite some time and never caused any drama...
My whole issue under the Jedi name was related to FOS and the other lossless goons trying to push lossless on everyone like they were and acting like MP3 was AIDS...

Anyway...

For those who care... Everything is good here, the new house we bought last year is going good, we have gotten alot done to it - new wiring, plumbing, heat and air etc... but we have increased the Value more then 2x what we paid for it.

I started a company with a friend selling meteorites... you would be shocked the money you can make selling meteorites on Ebay and at gem/mineral shows! We currently make over $4,000 per month in profit and it is going very well. I have been traveling alot doing it - I do shows in 5 states now, so thats one of the big reasons I dont post much anymore.
I have traveld around the US searching for meteorites at known strewn fields and its been really fun. I have personally found about 4 lbs in meteorites and the rest that I sell I import from dealers overseas or buy from the people whos land it fell on.

My 2 kids are getting very big very quick, one is 6 the other is almost 2 already! damn does time fly, but those with Kids already know that. I rememeber when I posted here about my son being born...

Its a slow day today, so I will visit until Keith comes on and bans me so if you want to chat, or want a way to contact me off this site, PM me and I will send you my Email.

Here is a pic of one of the meteorits I sell, Its a Brenham Pallasite that fell in Brenham Kansas... I purchased it from the property owner that it was found on... it weighs 1450 grams and will sell for about $3000.
front:
Back:
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

funny stuff bud,hope everything continues to go well for you and yours.I know ya feel the same way towards me.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

You can keep the omnicron account and post here so long as you keep up your "alter-ego" way of being! No Jedi stuff! :) The other "you" is most certainly banned!
PublicImage
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by PublicImage »

Haha, the forum is too dramatic so you leave by drawing attention to yourself rather than just deciding to stop posting. Excellent comic technique!

Bye.
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Right...and somehow, acting like a douchebag under another name is supposed to mean that you've never been a douchebag?

Doesn't matter what name it's under...it's still the same person committing those actions.

Yeesh...at least I'm naughty and nice under the same name. :lol: :lol:
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

As I used to say in France when someone asked me something in french:

WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

:lol:

What does that got to do with any of the above? Nothing really...
...I thought I should contribute something to this thread but I didnt know what, so I decided to write something completly pointless. I see I'm not the only one.

Cheerio!
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

All this remindes me of a well known movie scene:

Luke, I'M your father!

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!
jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

omnicron wrote:like MP3 was AIDS...
"like"?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Like = as if

?

What is your point, Jimbo? :lol:

jambo
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by jambo »

EDITED BY ADMIN - Dont start.
henno

Post by henno »

thanks for the late night pissed poker games!!!!! :D

good luck to you in all your efforts anyway, lets hope the sky keeps falling ..........
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Jedi, what a failiour at life. He so desperately craved this place, and had to invent a ton of accounts to stay here, yet he still tried to badmouth as many people as possible. Funny shit.

He'll probably be back.
ddebil
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by ddebil »

Well, I'm fascinated by the pictures of his rocks.