Proof that the internet is serious F*cking Business.

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Proof that the internet is serious F*cking Business.

Post by my breakfast. »

moom wrote:You better stay away from me, really, or I'll get you banned. you know nothing!
This is from a PM Mr. Moom sent me, because I was making a joke that he was always off topic. Sadly I didn't realise what I was meddling (no pun intended Floyders) with. Mr. Moom can apparently pull strings to the degree that HE can get ME banned.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Proof that the internet is serious F*cking Business.

Post by Keith Jordan »

Did you PM his some shit?
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

No. For once I didn't send anybody an inflammatory PM. Surely you can check these things?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I do not have access to PMs. However, I can change his password and log into his account!! :lol:

I will let him respond to your accusation first though as I dont want to invade the fool's privacy.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Why bother waiting, all he will do is bawl and cry, and probably accuse me of other things ontop of the "homphobe" and "Nazi" that he has allready in the past accused me of, merely because I wouldn't let him win an argument.

You see that is his problem, if he doesn't win an argument, he starts to get very personal.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Well... lets just see what he has to say. This issue is to stay on this thread and this thread only. Do NOT argue with him all over the forum else you will get banned and I mean that. I am a little fed up of coming onto my own forum and seeing loads of arguments all over the place.

I am going to be cracking down on the arguments thing. Warnings then bannings.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Well we all read moom's post when he said he actually wanted arguments.

The point of this forum, like any forum, is to have learned debate of some sort. Unfortunately you have to have some grasp of what you are trying to debate about before you can enter a debate, or atleast have the good grace to duck out the debate if you don't. Unfortunately Moom feels he is entitled to any discussion on the forum, and if things don't go his way, he takes things to an unneccessary level.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Yes, I am familiar with his methods. If he continues to add one word replies to as many topics as possible and not add anything to them, I will just get rid of him. I am getting a little tired of a few people on here spamming and pouring negativity all over the place. Time for a clampdown!!

BTW, stop going after all Moom's posts and posting negativity on them. I have deleted your comments. Don't waste my time please.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Negativity? Have you been watching the Woodstock DVD? I was constructively criticising his posts. Back in the good old days a thread that just consited of a url link would probably be closed or deleted!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Well, instead of arguing and posting negativity, you are able to report the thread? I didnt delete his thread because of your reply, I deleted his thread because I had not seen it and though it was the worst thread I have seen in a long time.

That was one shit thread, that boy has a lot to answer for when he comes back on the glorious and magnificent NPF Forum!!

Use the report function. It is there for a reason!
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

Though I don't see a point of replying...

my breakfast. wrote:1. Well we all read moom's post when he said he actually wanted arguments.

2. The point of this forum, like any forum, is to have learned debate of some sort. Unfortunately you have to have some grasp of what you are trying to debate about before you can enter a debate, or atleast have the good grace to duck out the debate if you don't.
3.Unfortunately Moom feels he is entitled to any discussion on the forum, and if things don't go his way, he takes things to an unneccessary level.
1. Only with PI, and they're never like ones with you. They're always about music and for fun.
2. What did you start doing when you ran out of words? You started adding my family to the conflict. Not only that is low, but also shows you had nothing to say on topic.
3. Yes, I do hate when people state something JUST BECAUSe THEY THINK SO without actually providing some proof. I always admit I'm wrong when my opponent has a strong point.

Keith Jordan wrote:4. Yes, I am familiar with his methods. If he continues to add one word replies to as many topics as possible and not add anything to them, I will just get rid of him.
5. I am getting a little tired of a few people on here spamming and pouring negativity all over the place. Time for a clampdown!!
4. That was ages ago! These days I only do that, well, mostly in Fun&Games section, and not to boost my post count. it's just that I'm easy to be entertained!
5. Like I said, I try to bring positivity as much as I can. And perhaps you did not notice that through my counterarguments I actually try to reach TRUTH!? I don't need negativity, I got loads in the real life!

Keith, if you still do not understand me after this last word, I dunno! Time to keep my promise and stop talking to Alan... Next time I indeed will use the ! button. Shoudda done that ages ago...
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Stop arguing EVERYBODY!! Life is too short. Have fun and be positive! 8)
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

Keith Jordan wrote:Stop arguing EVERYBODY!! Life is too short. Have fun and be positive! 8)
Yeah, I'd rather :) Perhaps it's time to lock this, then, go to a pub and have some piss :) ?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

moom wrote:
Keith Jordan wrote:Stop arguing EVERYBODY!! Life is too short. Have fun and be positive! 8)
Yeah, I'd rather :) Perhaps it's time to lock this, then, go to a pub and have some piss :) ?
:shock: Are you suggesting we down tools, go to a pub and start drinking piss? :lol:
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

moom wrote:go to a pub and have some piss :) ?
I don't drink urine.