Hi there

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
atottduke1
Embryo
Embryo

Hi there

Post by atottduke1 »

How is everyone today. I used to be here as eslaftk2112 (don't get upset at me nor kick me off). I have done some soul searching and alot of growing up in the last year since I was dismissed/quit (take your pick). This time, I'll be here sparingly and occasionally and not overwelcome my stay like I did the last time. I feel bad about the way things ended last year and I truly will make the best of my time here. If you all forgive me and see that you can then we'll have fun here. If not, I understand.
Beowulf
Judge!
Judge!

Re: Hi there

Post by Beowulf »

atottduke1 wrote:How is everyone today. I used to be here as eslaftk2112 (don't get upset at me nor kick me off). I have done some soul searching and alot of growing up in the last year since I was dismissed/quit (take your pick). This time, I'll be here sparingly and occasionally and not overwelcome my stay like I did the last time. I feel bad about the way things ended last year and I truly will make the best of my time here. If you all forgive me and see that you can then we'll have fun here. If not, I understand.
.. is that a bit like "overstaying your welcome"?
GilmourGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by GilmourGirl »

:lol: :lol:

Isn't it something how some people take the internet thing so seriously and personally? Like they know these people in person?
How can you "feel bad about the way things ended last year" when in fact you've never met the people? The beauty about it is that if said people pluck yo las' nerve, then you can just switch 'em off! :lol: :lol:
rockon1957

Post by rockon1957 »

GilmourGirl wrote::lol: :lol:

Isn't it something how some people take the internet thing so seriously and personally? Like they know these people in person?
How can you "feel bad about the way things ended last year" when in fact you've never met the people? The beauty about it is that if said people pluck yo las' nerve, then you can just switch 'em off! :lol: :lol:
or ignore them and not answer the phone
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

I guess some people get shotdown after all, :lol:
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

GilmourGirl wrote::lol: :lol:

Tell that to all the women who take my so-called "misogynist" rants personally...and those who take my estimation of the entire human race as "weak willed and in dire need of extinction" to heart. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rockon1957

Post by rockon1957 »

flashback wrote:I guess some people get shotdown after all, :lol:
And then, maybe not
Beowulf
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Beowulf »

rockon1957 wrote:
flashback wrote:I guess some people get shotdown after all, :lol:
And then, maybe not
And then again, maybe they did
rockon1957

Post by rockon1957 »

Some people have no idea, but then I wouldn't expect you to when over 90% of your life is spent in a make believe world online. I am sure there are many out there that would love the end result of being "shot down"....again, you have no idea but I am sure some would like to...I do hope everyone has a great weekend like some others that have been "shot down"... :lol:
Last edited by rockon1957 on Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duckboy
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Duckboy »

atottduke1 wrote:How is everyone today. I used to be here as eslaftk2112 (don't get upset at me nor kick me off). I have done some soul searching and alot of growing up in the last year since I was dismissed/quit (take your pick). This time, I'll be here sparingly and occasionally and not overwelcome my stay like I did the last time. I feel bad about the way things ended last year and I truly will make the best of my time here. If you all forgive me and see that you can then we'll have fun here. If not, I understand.
read some of your posts, you have quite the floyd collection, welcome back