Double Core - NPF MP3 Player - Listen Online

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Double Core - NPF MP3 Player - Listen Online

Post by Keith Jordan »

You can now listen to Double Core online on the NPF Double Core MP3 Player!

I am just experimenting at present with various players but this one is up and working for now. It should remain there indefinitely. But don't go publishing it all over the web too much in case it changes.

I think when the next edition of the NPF Magazine is done, this player (or some other player) will be linked to in a popup window or something.

Enjoy and perhaps give some feedback as you listen on this thread! ;-)

EDIT - I shall add the MP3 player properly when the article is published in the NPF Magazine which will be shortly.
mosespa

Re: Double Core - NPF MP3 Player - Listen Online

Post by mosespa »

Very nice, boss. VERY nice. :D
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Indeed, when the next magazine is done, it will have a permanent home! Very good indeed! 8)
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Just out of curiosity...is this the same "next magazine" we've been waiting on since sometime in '07? :P :lol: :lol:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Yes, that's the one!! :lol:

I am working on it next!! I am just fixing some serious security issues with the HYGIY? section of the site due to some old programming errors I made. Wondered why it was getting so many hits. Being used by a hacker probably or a spam bot to gain access to this server!! That HYGIY? section is having a little update!!

Anyway.... the Double Core page in the magazine will have your article about how it all came about and this MP3 player so people can listen online. I will also have downloads for the MP3s and will torrent it over at Yeeshkul for those who want to download the FLAC.

Is the version I have the final definitive version then? I noticed a little distortion here and there. Perhaps that is OK for the MP3s on the site that are streaming as they are only at 56k. But perhaps someone should start torrenting the FLAC on Yeeshkul?

Last time I tried to add a torrent to that site, I had terrible trouble as it was quite fiddly and my software was very basic.

If someone could torrent this release on Yeeshkul, I would be ever so pleased! I would download it myself and do some seeding too!

So there.
oz1701
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by oz1701 »

nice one. ! 8)