Free DG Live In Gdansk CD's

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
cwta eugene
Hammer
Hammer

Free DG Live In Gdansk CD's

Post by cwta eugene »

I went to Hastings a few days ago and bought the 4 disc Live In Gdansk album. The funny thing is that it was labeled at the 3 disk price and I think that's the only real reason I purchased it. :lol: The DVD's are nice, but I just decided today I would most likely never listen to the CD's themselves. I already ripped the audio from Remember That Night anyway (I can't be the only one who did that? :lol: ) and so they may as well go to somebody who will listen to them.

So here is what I'm going to do- the first person who PM's me and says they'll send me an envelope with a previously stamped return envelope inside can have the CD's. I live in Utah in the U.S. if that bears any weight on your decision to take me up on my offer.
mosespa

Re: Free DG Live In Gdansk CD's

Post by mosespa »

So...there IS a DVD involved, then?
cwta eugene
Hammer
Hammer

Post by cwta eugene »

Yea, the DVD's are good too! 8) I really enjoyed the concert footage (even more than RTN) and the barn jam videos are fun. Like I wrote, I'm keeping the DVD's. Beowulf was the first to reply, so I'm sending the CD's his way. If Keith wishes, he can check my pm's to verify that so nobody thinks I'm choosing favorites.
Beowulf
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Beowulf »

cwta eugene wrote:Yea, the DVD's are good too! 8) I really enjoyed the concert footage (even more than RTN) and the barn jam videos are fun. Like I wrote, I'm keeping the DVD's. Beowulf was the first to reply, so I'm sending the CD's his way. If Keith wishes, he can check my pm's to verify that so nobody thinks I'm choosing favorites.
Many thanks; this is hugely appreciated.
oz1701
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by oz1701 »

that was a very generous gesture cwta ! :)
Beowulf
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Beowulf »

oz1701 wrote:that was a very generous gesture cwta ! :)
Never did get them though, I figured it was beyond the capability of the Postal Service to do so (i.e., they got lost in the post)!
cwta eugene
Hammer
Hammer

Post by cwta eugene »

Oh man, Beowulf! ](*,) I completely forgot about sending out the CD, sorry! I even got the package from you and set it aside as I was in the process of moving. Probably gone now. PM me your snail-mail addy and I'll package/ send it out ASAP.
Beowulf
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Beowulf »

cwta eugene wrote:Oh man, Beowulf! ](*,) I completely forgot about sending out the CD, sorry! I even got the package from you and set it aside as I was in the process of moving. Probably gone now. PM me your snail-mail addy and I'll package/ send it out ASAP.
Done