I am annoyed but I will not leave

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

I am annoyed but I will not leave

Post by princessDungan74D »

so I am a spambot..............I love Pink Floyd.......I don't need to hear I am only hear to spam this site because I am not..............I would do anything for Pink Floyd but since everyone hear has turned on me and made me a joke...........not a Pink Floyd fan I will leave.......I thought some of you were my friends guess not.............I will listen to Pink Floyd.............I love the music not the fans..............I know people in real life that care about me.........you all should be ashamed of your selfs......would you act this way in real life.............would you joke about your friends and family like that...............I am very hurt by your words..............I show you who is a spammer and who is not.............maybe I do come to cross to you as a spammer but I really do love Pink Floyd..........Keith I am nice so I will forgive you.......but most of you need to think before you type.........I will not spam this board.........I will forgive you all because I am a loyal Pink Floyd fan who loves Pink Floyd just as much as the next fan...................forgive me for spamming......but think before you get mad at someone.......maybe they have feelings too................I am not here to spam I am hear to talk about my favorite band.......I hope your here for that reason too............I will forgive.....................but I am not that bad of a person.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I am annoyed but I will not leave

Post by Keith Jordan »

What are your intentions regarding this topic? What do you hope it will achieve?

Answer these...

1 - What are all those full stops for? Why are you "peppering" your posts with all those full stops? Is it because you found out that "over-punctuation" is against the forum rules? :lol: You are a childish and foolish attention seeker. I am not in the mood for you.

2 - Why do you keep posting about your mental health? If there was anything actually wrong with you besides being childish, why would you want to post it all over the internet? I think you should start respecting yourself a little more and stop posting such private and personal details about yourself on this forum. This is one reason why I don't think there is actually anything wrong with you. You are simply an attention seeker, troll and spam-bot. Hence you started this thread to attempt to conquer and divide! It would take an idiot to be "on your side".
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

There DO seem to be an awful lot of contradictions in the post, too.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Yes, I was thinking that.

I don't spam.
I am sorry for spamming.

:lol:
I don't need to hear I am only [here] to spam this site because I am not
Perhaps she meant as well as coming here to spam, she comes here to look at the time on the forum or something? :lol:
Beowulf
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Beowulf »

Sorry Keith, you reply seems a bit 'superior' (yes, I know you're the boss). Maybe there is a problem and maybe there isn't, but as an 'outsider' to this discussion it seems that there is room for all here, it is one of the reasons I have returned after a 3 year absence. Why don't we celebrate our different approaches to life, even if they are irritating at times? I'm sure I have already irritated people here myself and yet I feel comfortable here. If she is being difficult hen just let her huh? none of us is perfect, me least of all.

Sorry if I speak out of turn
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

People are free to be themselves. But she constantly goes out of her way to annoy people. Nobody is perfect. Certainly not I. But she really doesn't give a shit about this community, she just uses it constantly to spam.

I have a duty to the community to make it as comfortable as possible for the majority. If people start getting annoyed at something or someone, then that is when people get tired of coming here and thus stop coming here, thus the community suffers. People like Libby drive serious people away in my opinion and experience.

You are entitled to your opinion and are encouraged to post it, Beowulf! :)
Beowulf
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Beowulf »

Keith Jordan wrote:People are free to be themselves. But she constantly goes out of her way to annoy people. Nobody is perfect. Certainly not I. But she really doesn't give a shit about this community, she just uses it constantly to spam.

I have a duty to the community to make it as comfortable as possible for the majority. If people start getting annoyed at something or someone, then that is when people get tired of coming here and thus stop coming here, thus the community suffers. People like Libby drive serious people away in my opinion and experience.

You are entitled to your opinion and are encouraged to post it, Beowulf! :)
Oh I do Keith, I do. Point taken though
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

What a confusing post. I think Keith is meant to feel grattitude for being let off the hook by Libby?
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

Libbeeeeeeeeeee wrote:so I am a .......................................................................
Now theres an interesting set of themes for a next Neptune tribute project.
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

Initially i wasn't going to say a word...

But then i read that she feels she has to forgive the community

And i ask myself, for what?
princessDungan74D wrote:so I am a spambot..............
Well...
princessDungan74D wrote: 1. I love Pink Floyd.......
2. I would do anything for Pink Floyd
3. I will listen to Pink Floyd
4. I love the music
5. But I really do love Pink Floyd
6. I am a loyal Pink Floyd fan
7. Who loves Pink Floyd
8. I am hear to talk about my favorite band
or...
princessDungan74D wrote: 1. I don't need to hear I am only hear to spam this site because I am not
2. I show you who is a spammer and who is not
3. Maybe I do come to cross to you as a spammer
4. I will not spam this board
5. Forgive me for spamming
6. I am not here to spam
Part A, Rule 2 - No attacking, flaming or flooding on the forum
princessDungan74D wrote:you all should be ashamed of your selfs
Part A, 2 - No attacking, flaming or flooding on the forum

You make a mass generalisation that forum members are being bad to you by calling you a spammer and then try to equate loving pink floyd with not being a spammer. Bit of news for you m'lady, we have banned other spammers in the past and i'd be willing to be they also loved pink floyd. Who gives a damn if you love pink floyd. Alan doesn't LOVE pink floyd but he's definitely one of the forum's most valued members because of the quality and quantity of his posts. Roger doesn't seem crazy about them either, but the same goes. Your post seems to have 3 points to it:

1) that you love pink floyd and this somehow means you are not a spammer
2) that you REALLY love pink floyd and this somehow means you are not a spammer
3) that everyone else is responsible (note it was you who claimed everyone)
4) that we should be be ashamed of ourselves (except Keith) because we have made you in to a joke
5) in turn you have the right to feel annoyed by us
6) but hey, at least you are willing to forgive us

You say we should forgive you, but then being that you don't claim personal responsibility then i don't see this as being a particularly sincere statement. In short you are coming on to the forum to tell us why you son't like it any longer. Libby, the reason people respond badly to you is because of the stuff you post. On the forum one is represented by what they post, and perhaps if your posts had a little more substance and were less spammy then maybe people would respond better.

Yes we are all very nice people i'm sure, and we all care about each other as much as people on a forum can. Genuinely i would feel upset if this forum were taken down tomorrow, i like the people and the banter. And we respect diversity here, heck, look no further than Moom. But it's not what you post as much as the way that you post. The post you just made there is a classic example. I mean what did you expect this to achive? Have all of us suddenly change our minds and say 'sorry Libby, i guess all of us were wrong and you were right all this time. Have a bacon and egg roll to make up for it?' Way i see it is you have been doing much the same behaviour for years every time you come back to the forum. You imply the other 4428 members (as of 29/9/08) should change their attitudes to suit you. I say perhaps when these attitudes have been so consistent over such a long period then perhaps by now you should be thinking 'maybe its me...'
princessDungan74D wrote:would you joke about your friends and family like that
No i can't say i would
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

David Smith wrote:Alan doesn't LOVE pink floyd but he's definitely one of the forum's most valued members because of the quality and quantity of his posts.
There is somebody else on here called Alan? Whoa, small world. :D

As I'm sure I have said before, David speaks the truth, and not just because he said nice things about me!
J Ed
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: in a midwestern-type autoplant town, waiting for the autopocalypse to come

Post by J Ed »

a couple of suggestions for young miss Libby:

1) when folks respond to your posts, engage in converation
otherwise it looks as if youre not interested in their thoughts, which is why some feel your contributions are "spam"

2) express yourself in posts more substantial than three words + twenty ellipses
for example, write a few solid paragraphs in some thread not simply stating you "love Pink floyd" but also explain why
demonstrate the reasoning behind your opinions, give a few examples, something others would be interested in reading and might want to respond to
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

May I add a 3rd point, J Ed.

3) Listen to people's advice, and actually take it. There would be a lot less fuss right now if you had listened to what people have been saying on this forum about your posting style. Ditto Mike, or whatever problems you have had. Its ok you telling us once things were bad with you and Mike, but you kept telling us, even though we offered advice to actually try and help.

As I've said before, we might not be telling you what you want to hear, but a lot of the time it is what you need to hear.
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

If your not a spam bot how ome you've posted in excess of 150 posts in less than a week
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

Let me remind you she suffers a mental illness.