A Scary Thought for this 40-Something Guy

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Real Pink in the Inside wrote:I think Zee - Identity is proof that Rick did more than just smoke a bit of pot and hash in the '70s...

CLASSIC POST!!!!
Anna-Roza
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Anna-Roza »

I don't know if Rick was a drug addict (who knows?), but I do not believe in that "Nobody Home" rumour.
I mean Roger isn't the second Mother Theresa of Calcutta, but he would not be such a pig to reveal his former friend's dark and shameful secrets in front of the huge audience, when Rick's sitting just behind his back!
At least, Rick would protest if it was true, you know - the "Hamlet's mouse trap" case.
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

David Smith asked me to place this here...it's directed at Furious.

"Furious, i don't see what you're problem with my posting is but the reason i edited RPITI's post was not because it mentioned Rick and drugs, no, it's because it slagged a member of the forum off (or connotated it anyway) and i edited that bit out hence the word edit to suggest part has been taken away as it clearly says in my note beside the word edit, therefore RPITI knows what's been taken out and why and nobody else on the forum has to see what he's written except those that saw it the night before."

He's having trouble logging in right now.
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

Ah, thanks for posting that Mosespa

Just a minor hicup for the pc, i thought it would be serious for a few minutes