New Version/Mix of Double Core

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Version/Mix of Double Core

Post by Keith Jordan »

I am going to stick Double Core on the NPF site for people to download high quality FLACs and lower quality MP3s in addition to the online MP3 media player. I may also add the other tribute projects we did.

Anyway, before I do all that, is there a second mastering of the Double Core project without the clipping/distortion? How would I go about obtaining a copy?
oz1701
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: New Version/Mix of Double Core

Post by oz1701 »

yes there is - bpmolder did one some time ago.
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Since we're going to be redoing Double Core, why not just go ahead and put up what you've already got...but call it the "demos?" :D Let's go ahead and start building our mystique by putting out the demos BEFORE the proper album instead of waiting years afterward? :lol: :lol:
TheAirwavesPatrik
Embryo
Embryo

Post by TheAirwavesPatrik »

Hello!

Any news about the re-worked Double Core?

We posted Mosepa our new version No Heaven No Hell several weeks ago but have not received any confirmation yet.

The best! Patrik
mosespa wrote:Since we're going to be redoing Double Core, why not just go ahead and put up what you've already got...but call it the "demos?" :D Let's go ahead and start building our mystique by putting out the demos BEFORE the proper album instead of waiting years afterward? :lol: :lol:
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

I've not yet received it in the post.

I'm not terribly surprised by this, though. The US Postal Service isn't exactly known for it's expediency. :lol:

I've not yet started my re-recordings of "Stars" and "Come And See" yet...so, if anyone else still wants to take another pass at their songs, they've still got plenty of time.

Which begs the question...IS anyone else going to rework anything besides The Airwaves and myself?

I've received all of the files for "Away From The Skies," but haven't really messed with them much yet. What little I have played with them, though, has been encouraging (to me, anyway, lol.)
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Why would you re-do the same project by re-recording it so soon? Remaster in 20 years??
TheAirwavesPatrik
Embryo
Embryo

Post by TheAirwavesPatrik »

Hello Sean!

I am sorry to hear you have not recevied it - then I guess I have post you the track again!

See ya! The best! Patrik
mosespa wrote:I've not yet received it in the post.

I'm not terribly surprised by this, though. The US Postal Service isn't exactly known for it's expediency. :lol:

I've not yet started my re-recordings of "Stars" and "Come And See" yet...so, if anyone else still wants to take another pass at their songs, they've still got plenty of time.

Which begs the question...IS anyone else going to rework anything besides The Airwaves and myself?

I've received all of the files for "Away From The Skies," but haven't really messed with them much yet. What little I have played with them, though, has been encouraging (to me, anyway, lol.)
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

No need to hurry, Patrik.

I'm still no closer to actually beginning it than I was a couple of weeks ago, lol.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

Keith Jordan wrote:Why would you re-do the same project by re-recording it so soon? Remaster in 20 years??
I didn't quite get it as well, even though I do remember Geoff saying he had issues with the production...

But hey, FLAC would be great to add somewhere on the site :D