kqed show

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Alternative 4
Hammer
Hammer

kqed show

Post by Alternative 4 »

Is it good, shots of the band?? Fill me in and where can i get a copy (cant be bothered waiting all year to download it)?
SomeGhostsStepOut
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SomeGhostsStepOut »

I think it is a great concert! fantastic versions of Atom Heart Mother, Cymbaline, & Carful With That Axe, Eugene! :D
Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Pugs on the Wing »

Yes, it is an absolute MUST HAVE.

Where to get a copy: Try eBay...there's certainly always a copy on either vhs or vcd floating around there.

If you don't want to spend $$ for it, have a broadband connection and patience, then go to http://www.pinnaclespeakers.com/pete/pfftp.htm where you will find a plethora of other stuff as well.
MikeWaters
Hammer
Hammer

Post by MikeWaters »

I have downloaded Granchester medows from kazaa and its amazing! I cant wait to get the whole thing!
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by princessDungan74D »

I have download "have a cogar" by Roger waters during his solo tour. Its great. Well I think it is.
Alternative 4
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Alternative 4 »

I can never find any good floyd on kazaa, and i dont have a broadband, im depressed.
pinkhank
Embryo
Embryo

kqed video

Post by pinkhank »

If you don`t want to pend all that dosh on buying trade for a copy of the show, who from you say, well i have facility to copy it for you, it would be on vhs tape uk pal format , let me look at your trade list and we can strike a deal , i usually ask for 4 cds audio that is or 2 vcd`s to one tape, still want a copy then drop me a line,

cheers
Andrew
decampos
Hammer
Hammer

Post by decampos »

I really love the kqed show, the performances of GM and GITC are truly wonderful (in my opinion) the only thing that lets things down are those horrible 'state of the art' screen effects. I'm sure they were amazing in their day but It would be nice if they weren't there.