Which One's Pink? Live Webcast March 20 9:00 pm Pacific Time

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
W1P
Blade
Blade

Which One's Pink? Live Webcast March 20 9:00 pm Pacific Time

Post by W1P »

All ya all from around the country and the world, here's your chance to enjoy a Which One's Pink? show live as it happens from the comfort of your own home! This Friday at 9:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time, Which One's Pink? will perform live at the Canyon Club in Agoura Hills, CA. The performance will include "Animals" in its entirety followed by a set of other Pink Floyd classics.
So if you've wanted to see Which One's Pink? live but live thousands of miles away, here's your chance!

http://www.mogulus.com/whichonespink
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Which One's Pink? Live Webcast March 20 9:00 pm Pacific Time

Post by Keith Jordan »

What a good idea! I thought I had replied to this thread earlier today. Odd. I shall have to find out what time that is in the UK. I think it will be in the early hours of the morning so I may end up missing the show.

You should record it and I shall host it on the site here for forum members to download! 8)
W1P
Blade
Blade

Post by W1P »

Actually this is being done by one of our fans. I don't know anything about what use, if any, he intends to make of the video. I'll check with him and see what his plans might be.
W1P
Blade
Blade

Post by W1P »

Show will is being re-streamed as we speak -- Animals will start in about 10-15 minutes from now.