Adding images to the PF gallery

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Adding images to the PF gallery

Post by moom »

How do we do this? Keith told me to upload images to Photobucket, then what :) ?

Images, by the way, are a bootleg artwork, really great for when it comes to discussing The Wall shows.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Adding images to the PF gallery

Post by Keith Jordan »

You PMd me asking to add your bootleg RoIO covers to the Pink Floyd gallery? I assume you were on about the NPF Photo gallery? I said no and you should put them on Photobucket if you want to share them. What you did then was your business.

NPF Photo Gallery > http://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/gallery/main.php

You said you wanted to discuss the images, so put them on Photobucket? You have so post a new topic about them?

Just what is it that you want to do?
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

I would like to add these images to the NPF Gallery, why not?

Otherwise, I can just upload them to Photobucket (done) and then post here so that we could discuss the text written on it. BUT I will have to resize images in order to post them. I'm afraid that might ruin their quality, and thus make the text unreadable. And the text is not worth it. This is it :)
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I told you that you are not having them in there. Where would I put them? I am not creating an RoIO artwork category again as my OCD would not permit there not being 2 complete rows of 4 albums on the gallery home page.

You have taken too much of my time, time I will never get back.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

Keith Jordan wrote: You have taken too much of my time, time I will never get back.
And I've taken mine as well. Besides, yes, I already got your message about that gallery thing.