A new Syd/Floyd footage

All discussion related to Roger Keith (Syd) Barrett.
Flame01
Embryo
Embryo

Re: A new Syd/Floyd footage

Post by Flame01 »

zag wrote:
Flame01 wrote: Hi zag?
If you are the one who's uploaded the clip from my movie Dope, would you please attribute it to the movie Dope by Diane and Sheldon Rochlin?
Thank you .

Best

Flame Schon (formerly Diane Rochlin)
Hi Flame,

all I did I copied that link from somewhere and added it in here :wink:
Hi Zag,
If one goes to the Youtube link one then reads where the clip is from, under the "info" below MluciferSam's name. It's not in the title, true. But if one just clicks on the AVI file link then the title gives no indication of where it's from...so is it possible that you can manage to extend the title of the link in the AVI file to attribute it as above? that is, clip from movie Dope by Diane and Sheldon Rochlin? :?:

Thank you
Flame
Hogtown
Supreme Judge!
Supreme Judge!

Post by Hogtown »

Flame01 wrote:
Hogtown wrote:Flame01, I am glad you posted this. I have been reading about this film a lot...Ron Toon helped inform a lot of people on some other sites...
Hello Hogtown-- <ii>
Aside from Yeeshkul, on which I've posted quite a lot about the film including the article in Shindig, where else have you read Ron Toon's posts on Dope?
A Fleeting Glimpse. He shared a bit of information from the exchanges on Yeeshkul, and Col T, who runs A Fleeting Glimpse probably contacted you as well...they both have posted here from time to time...I have been on a spending spree lately (incl. getting my roof done), so it would be a few months before I can shell out for a copy of the dvd...

One reason I did not post anything on this site, is it became confusing for a while about the fellow in the film's widow agreeing to a comercial release, then not...

But, glad zag created the thread and you are here... <ii>
Flame01
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Flame01 »

Hello Hogtown-- <ii>
Aside from Yeeshkul, on which I've posted quite a lot about the film including the article in Shindig, where else have you read Ron Toon's posts on Dope?[/quote]

A Fleeting Glimpse. He shared a bit of information from the exchanges on Yeeshkul, and Col T, who runs A Fleeting Glimpse probably contacted you as well...they both have posted here from time to time...I have been on a spending spree lately (incl. getting my roof done), so it would be a few months before I can shell out for a copy of the dvd...

One reason I did not post anything on this site, is it became confusing for a while about the fellow in the film's widow agreeing to a comercial release, then not...

But, glad zag created the thread and you are here... <ii>[/quote]

Hi Hogtown

Because of Marci Foreman's stance which is a complete turnaround from her previous enthusiasm, (see Mudcat site thread _did you know Geno Foreman?-for the history)- I am not technically "selling" DVDs of Dope, but am giving them away for my costs of shipping and "handling", which handling, due to the small volume comes out to $25. So, you've been following this on Yeeshkul? Very good. Then you know something about the movie. I will try soon to create a new trailer, incorporating some of the PF footage and none of Geno's music and I'll post it here if that's possible?
Anyway, this is not a commercial release, but simply one by one DVDs going to whomever really wants one and I think that's most suitable. "Dope" is and will always remain "underground".

Flame
Flame01
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Flame01 »

[quote="zag"]An undocumented movie from "Dope" contains 17 seconds of Floyd footage !
http://www.dopethemovie.net/

just a correction : there is 1min 55 sec of PF playing and about half of that is visuals of PF playing. So it's far more than 17 sec. :smt101