MP3ify - Youtube to MP3 in seconds !!!

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
wiped
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

MP3ify - Youtube to MP3 in seconds !!!

Post by wiped »

Just came across this very handy site ... basically it's covert any youtube clips to MP3 pretty darn quickly ... great for grabbing that odd tune here and there *ahem* ....

http://www.mp3ify.com/index.html
davidjay
Hammer
Hammer
Location: spiraling down to the hole in the ground where i hide

Re: MP3ify - Youtube to MP3 in seconds !!!

Post by davidjay »

this will come in handy. thanks for posting it.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

And this one

http://keepvid.com/
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

I take it what those sites are doing is illegal? I've always been wary of downloading illegal files partly 'cause it's ilegal partly, well mainly 'cause I worry about my laptop being infected with some dodgy files!
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

I've never had a dodgy file from keepvid
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

Thanks Ray for this.
Download this baby and it'll convert a regular size pizza to pancakes and vice versa.
Meaning, it converts any video or audio format you desire.

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

Does it convert arabs to mooms?

Anyway, the interweb is swarming with sites like that. Great demand, indeed.
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

There's a limit on what you can download every day unless you *huffs* pay!!!! ha ha ha. I've been building up a nice little collection. Today I downloaded the First parrt of Echoes from LIP & Saucerful from LIP too. By the end of the week I hope to have the entire concert on my itunes.
Edit-I've just been back to have another look 'cause the mp3 of Echoes i downloaded cut off before the end and I've noticed there's an mp3 of the whole concert. I'm listening to it now and hopefully it won't have any of the intervew segments. If it hasn't I'll try and download it tomorrow when my limit is reset and let y'all know if it works. That's if you haven't' already got the pompeil concert on mp3 years ago. :D

Edit2-O.k so the mp3 is just the music. I hope i can download it tomorrow. PF can't complain. If they'd realsed an Experience edtn. of Meddle with the audio for Pompei then I'd buy it.
J Ed
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: in a midwestern-type autoplant town, waiting for the autopocalypse to come

Post by J Ed »

Im guarantee you can find the Live in Pompeii soundtrack in better quality elsewhere, do a Google blog search
extracting an mp3 from YouTube footage seems like a mighty inefficient way to get that particular audio
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

J Ed wrote:Im guarantee you can find the Live in Pompeii soundtrack in better quality elsewhere, do a Google blog search
extracting an mp3 from YouTube footage seems like a mighty inefficient way to get that particular audio
Yeah. I had that idea after a while. I'm new to this kinda thing. I was a bit drunk last night but somehow managed to get one. Sounds good! I just wish M Nobs wasn't on it. a/w I can't complain.
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

wiped wrote:Just came across this very handy site ... basically it's covert any youtube clips to MP3 pretty darn quickly ... great for grabbing that odd tune here and there *ahem* ....

http://www.mp3ify.com/index.html
Anyone else Donated? I just did. Not sure how wise I was but what's done is done. I just hope that it means i can dl unlimted as it says you can if you donate. Previously I was getting a throttled most of the time and could only dl a few times a day.