Drug experiences

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Drug experiences

Post by Flying pig437 »

What drug experiences has everybody had?
I tried heroin once when a junkie i'd know at school kept coming round to cadge money and I ended up having a toot one day. I'd drunk some brand so was a bit pissed but even through the haze of alchol I was aware of how powerful a feeling heroin is. It's the only thing I've ever experienced that'a as powerful as being in love. Or as I usally put it...it was too nice.
I've tried e a few times but it was just like speed and I didn't get any feeling of euphoria like you're supposed to but maybe that's 'cause it wasn't good shit.
Love me Marrywowowwy but can't get any atm since having to move back to my folks for a few yrs till I can get better and look after myself properly.
Halucinogens are amazing. I just loved tripping. It's something else but I'm too worried about brain damage now to do any more.
Never tried cocaine. In fact I've never even seen any. A fact some people on other forums find hard to believe.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: Drug experiences

Post by my breakfast. »

Ok because this is a forum in the public domain I didn't take any of these drugs but SOMEBODY I KNOW did. Get me? 8)

Firstly cannabis. For the person I know weed was in frequent supply and as freely taken by his fellow college students as drink. Easy to get hold of, quality varied from awesome to gritty cheap poorly dried crap, all from the same dealer. The person I know found that weed made him/her somewhat 'chilly', a little less sociable and more self-aware to the point that they became withdrawn and shivery/nervous. However it did make music better for the person I know, and now they can listen to the seperate instruments during a recording.

Then salvia divinorum. The person I know generally found this quite a mindfuck experience though not unpleasant. Vibrant hallucinations that completely took him out of his surroundings as if curtains had been drawn over the field of vision. Quite taxing on the ability of self identification leaving the person I know a bit shaken up mentally for a little while.

MDMA. The person I know took this before heading out to a club and it didn't kick in that well. He then went back to a friend's flat and snorted up several lines of the stuff (giving him a sore throat and nose the next day and lingering flu-like symptoms). Had an amazing happy inspired time, found everybody easy to talk to and get on with and enjoyed the experience. However too much of this 'uncompromising' happy time would eventually burn the guy out so he realised he had to not take it again. The person I know did NOT end up humping the ground, talking to strangers or dancing to random music, as some urban myths about MDMA seem to suggest.

Morning Glory Seeds/Salvia extract in tincture/some other herbal shit at various times. Herbal weed is pretty effective but gets frequently made illegal so another mix of herbs has to be found. Difficult to smoke apparently. Morning glory seeds tasted like ass, had to be ingested by the kilograms, and did nothing more than make the floor swampy. Salvia extract burned the person I know's mouth and had little effect.

The person I know also once smoked a mixed weed/salvia/mushroom joint after drinking red wine. Nothing much happened but the person I know was aware of a large invisible but cold cube infront of their head they could sort of see the influence on their surroundings. Strange times.
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

my breakfast. wrote:Ok because this is a forum in the public domain I didn't take any of these drugs but SOMEBODY I KNOW did. Get me? 8)
what do you work as?
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Just finished being a postman.... :D

But, I imagine Keithy-poops won't be happy with us freely discussing drugs intake on this forum.
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

my breakfast. wrote:Just finished being a postman.... :D

But, I imagine Keithy-poops won't be happy with us freely discussing drugs intake on this forum.
oh! I can't see it being a problem I mean it's not like Pink Floyd fans aren't cool about drugs or people aren't going to join 'cause people on here have taken them.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

This sort of thread has been deleted in the past. I am not sure about keeping this one either. I will have a think about it.
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

Oh well! Easy come easy go...
admiral panther
Hammer
Hammer

Post by admiral panther »

whatever you decide kevin, if you ask me alot of syd was drugs, i think your masking reality if you ignore it, its pink floyd, but if you say no, mums the word...
Idisaffect
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Idisaffect »

Like, fuckin'....it's like....you know....I'm just like, ya know, fuckin', it's out there, ya know?...super fucking out there but in here, you know, like...within you without you, but not with OUT you, know what I'm sayin' ?, it's like...fuckin'...uh....fuckin' heavy shit going down, maaaan, like...super heavy, man....totally. It's ...uh...fuckin...like, fuckin' hard to, like, describe.
admiral panther
Hammer
Hammer

[-D-]
Idisaffect
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Idisaffect »

I'm seeing panthers.
admiral panther
Hammer
Hammer

Idisaffect wrote:I'm seeing panthers.

are they melting? :twisted:
thefinalcut
Hammer
Hammer

Post by thefinalcut »

The drugs don´t work and this thread is totally pointless and dull.
Meandthem
Blade
Blade

Post by Meandthem »

"You don't need drugs to enjoy Pink Floyd. You need Pink Floyd to enjoy the drugs."
(As one of my friends says)
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Too skint for drugs.....