Bucket list

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Bucket list

Post by Flying pig437 »

1-Get better
2-Make it as a writer
3-shag loads of women
4-Get a degree in English language
That's it!
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: Bucket list

Post by my breakfast. »

Bucket O'Liszt.

Hudini
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Hudini »

Flying pig437 wrote:shag loads of women
So, I guess you've read "Love In The Time Of Cholera"?
Enish
Knife
Knife

Post by Enish »

1. Get a teaching job that I enjoy.
2. Travel the world.
3. Master the guitar.
4. Get an army of people to eat this thing with me. (from a restaurant in Japan called Karafuneya Coffee).
5. Meet any of my living heroes.
6. Live a happy lifestyle.
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

I've decided to redo mine on account of still not wanting to give up 100% on Helen getting in touch and telling me she loves me afterall and she's leaving bozo :lol:
1-Get better
=2-Helen contacting me and telling me she loves me after all and that she’s leaving her ‘commitment phobic’, her words, bozo, not her word, to be with me
=2-Making it as a writer
3-Have a baby with Helen.
4-Have at least one proper and thoroughly enjoyable sexual experience
5-Own some property. Pref. a bungalow so I don’t have to worry about destitution.
6-Get a degree in English language
7-See aliens arrive
8-Have more proper and thoroughly enjoyable sexual experiences
That’s it.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Let this Helen girl go. You seem to have some sort of mental problem whereby you are delusional enough to think this girl is going to leave her boyfriend. Its probably not going to happen, and it won't happen in your favour. Get over it all ready.... Do you suffer from Aspergers? I mean this seriously, because I understand they have a strange means of dealing with relationships and these 'truths' such as who they should be dating regardless of that other person's life etc...
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

my breakfast. wrote:Let this Helen girl go. You seem to have some sort of mental problem whereby you are delusional enough to think this girl is going to leave her boyfriend. Its probably not going to happen, and it won't happen in your favour. Get over it all ready.... Do you suffer from Aspergers? I mean this seriously, because I understand they have a strange means of dealing with relationships and these 'truths' such as who they should be dating regardless of that other person's life etc...
I think youu need to get over me not getting over it more than anything. :D What do you think's going to happen? I've been besotted with this woman for nearly 4 yrs. and had built up a bit of a rapport with her. When I walked in the library she'd smile and sometims just come over and talk to me apropos of nothing. Yes. I got carried away with my hopes she liked me but there's no way a major dream like that is going to just be forgetten about. And you can't be serious about mental problems and ASpergers...millions and millions of people fall for people too hard like I have done. My gay mate is still obsessed with my brother from 25 yrs. ago. It happens all the time.
wiped
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by wiped »

Flying pig437 wrote: My gay mate is still obsessed with my brother from 25 yrs. ago. It happens all the time.
Just when Im ready to chalk your obsession with Library girl down to teenage naivety/immaturity you type that which totally throws me off your age.

You're coming across like a borderline psycho about this girl. Get help.
my breakfast.
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by my breakfast. »

Flying pig437 wrote:I think youu need to get over me not getting over it more than anything. :D What do you think's going to happen? I've been besotted with this woman for nearly 4 yrs. and had built up a bit of a rapport with her. When I walked in the library she'd smile and sometims just come over and talk to me apropos of nothing. Yes. I got carried away with my hopes she liked me but there's no way a major dream like that is going to just be forgetten about. And you can't be serious about mental problems and ASpergers...millions and millions of people fall for people too hard like I have done. My gay mate is still obsessed with my brother from 25 yrs. ago. It happens all the time.
If she's spoken to you then at least we know it is not Helen Keller... just taking it one step at a time here. <.8.>

Do girls not talk to you often? I don't see what 'raw material' this girl has given you for you to become so besotted.
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

W/e. I wanna post about it online. Deal with it.
oldhippy
Judge!
Judge!

Post by oldhippy »

Why don't someone change the subject to bloody Agony Aunt. :-({|=
Flying pig437
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Flying pig437 »

oldhippy wrote:Why don't someone change the subject to bloody Agony Aunt. :-({|=
ooh! You meany. ha ha ha. Seriously. If you're wasting time posting that just to hurt somone then you're just letting people know what a sad little life you're leading...and how stunningly uninspired you are.
Enish
Knife
Knife

Post by Enish »

Mooooooooving on... \:D/

I forgot to add to my bucket list that I want to go scuba diving while listening to some of PInk Floyd's music on an underwater mp3 player. Songs like "Echoes" and "Breathe" would flow well with the ocean's waves.