Gilmour 1978 Promo Film

All discussion related specifically to David Gilmour.
70elcaminoss454
Embryo
Embryo

Gilmour 1978 Promo Film

Post by 70elcaminoss454 »

Hello, New member here. I have been searching for the David Gilmour Anthology Part 1 by Harvested Records. I mainly wanted it for the "Live in The Studio" segment from 1978. I saw parts of it on YouTube and think its great. I just now found a download for only the "Live in The Studio" part and downloaded it. The film is not too crisp as I think it was recorded from television and there is a slight amount of static in the sound. Would I benefit from getting the "official" Harvested version, or is this the same recording of it. I've never seen a really good recording of this. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I hope I posted this in the right section. Thanks, Glen
RonToon
Blade
Blade

Re: Gilmour 1978 Promo Film

Post by RonToon »

70elcaminoss454 wrote:Hello, New member here. I have been searching for the David Gilmour Anthology Part 1 by Harvested Records. I mainly wanted it for the "Live in The Studio" segment from 1978. I saw parts of it on YouTube and think its great. I just now found a download for only the "Live in The Studio" part and downloaded it. The film is not too crisp as I think it was recorded from television and there is a slight amount of static in the sound. Would I benefit from getting the "official" Harvested version, or is this the same recording of it. I've never seen a really good recording of this. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I hope I posted this in the right section. Thanks, Glen
You can find it on Yeeshkul!
http://www.yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread.php?p=26513
Welcome2TheMachine
Axe
Axe

Re: Gilmour 1978 Promo Film

Post by Welcome2TheMachine »

Wow thanks!

I was just wondering about this last week!

Did you know that's David's brother on Rhythm Guitar?