Roger Waters The Wall Tour Reconstructed Using Fan Footage

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
noahrsg+
Embryo
Embryo

Roger Waters The Wall Tour Reconstructed Using Fan Footage

Post by noahrsg+ »

Take a look at this new website that is reconstructing concerts and events by syncing together the footage that fans take at the concert. Here is one of Roger Waters during his "The Wall" Live Tour playing Comfortably Numb. **************************8

I like when you can change camera angles and see the concert from different perspectives. Definitely a new and interesting idea <ii>

EDITED BY ADMIN - Thanks for using your first post on our community here for self-promotion of copyrighted material. You need to take a long hard look at yourself.
RonToon
Blade
Blade

Re: Roger Waters The Wall Tour Reconstructed Using Fan Foota

Post by RonToon »

Why not check out iShoot, iEdit instead?
noahrsg+
Embryo
Embryo

Post by noahrsg+ »

Very sorry that you feel that way. All I was trying to do was share my website which in fact was a recreation of Roger Waters live. I thought that it was something that all Roger Waters fans would truly enjoy and connect with. Non of the footage provided is copy righted or it would have been taken down from YouTube. Again I apologize, but I honestly think that what we are creating is an incredible way for fans who cant make concerts to still enjoy their favorite artists.

-Noah
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

YouTube is mainly copyrighted material as far as I can see and the concert clips are no exception.