Jon Anderson - Agreement

Talk about any music other than Pink Floyd/Solo Stuff
Eclipse

Jon Anderson - Agreement

Post by Eclipse »

Did you listen to his vocals in the Kitaro' song 'agreement'??? He made such a nice work, I loved his vocals there. :)
Download the song if you want, you'll be surprised coz he sang 10,000 times better than he sang the Yes' songs!
Let me know your opinion :wink:
Diin Jaffa
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Diin Jaffa »

if you listen too much Yes you become impotent and fake artistic.
Tinkerbell
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tinkerbell »

So i've heard :shock:
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

Stupidus wrote:if you listen too much Yes you become impotent and fake artistic.
:lol:

But 'agreement' isn't a Yes' song. It's a Kitaro's song :evil: -and it's very good, give it a listen :wink:
Jon is only on the vocals.
Heikki
Blade
Blade

Post by Heikki »

Stupidus wrote:if you listen too much Yes you become impotent and fake artistic.
Then how come I have two kids? (I trust my wife they're mine :) )
Diin Jaffa
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Diin Jaffa »

Heikki wrote:
Then how come I have two kids? (I trust my wife they're mine :) )
there is nothing more uplifting than pink floyds echoes guitar solo.
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

Ouch! Why do YOU HATE MY MUSIC?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You have judged everything I listen so can I now say that evetyrhing you listen sucks allthough I don't know anything you listen. :)
Diin Jaffa
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Diin Jaffa »

JML wrote:
Ouch! Why do YOU HATE MY MUSIC?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You have judged everything I listen so can I now say that evetyrhing you listen sucks allthough I don't know anything you listen. :)
get some kingston wall and TRY to hate it. :lol:
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

Stupidus wrote:get some kingston wall and TRY to hate it. :lol:
I got some Kingston Wall from library but I didn't have time to listen to it because I was so busy listening to bands YOU HATE!!! :lol: actually allways when I go to library, someone has allready took all those Kingston Wall -albums, but maybe someday... I really think your music taste is not that bad, you listen to Pink Floyd and in my life everybody thinks Pink Floyd sucks (you should move to Lappland, Rovaniemi and you'll find that everybody hates your music taste because they have the right music taste (esim. Apulanta, The Rasmus, TikTak)) :roll:
Diin Jaffa
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Diin Jaffa »

My brother actually was in same school with that Rasmus lead singer.
When he saw him in TV he shouted "Oh YUCK!!!!" :lol:
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

Stupidus wrote:My brother actually was in same school with that Rasmus lead singer.
When he saw him in TV he shouted "Oh YUCK!!!!" :lol:
Confessions: In eight grade we invited The Rasmus to do a gig in our school. (naturally I wasn't one of those organizer, I didn't like their music) We got very little money...

It's nice to realize that other people too have aching memories about Rasmus and other bad bands.