Dark Side at 50 diversity mix from 28 sources

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
Paulfsoe
Embryo
Embryo

Dark Side at 50 diversity mix from 28 sources

Post by Paulfsoe »

Dark Side of the Moon at 50 Diversity Mix! by Paul Giblin | Mixcloud
https://www.mixcloud.com/paulgiblin33/f ... rsity-mix/
As part of my personal celebration of 50 years of Dark Side of the Moon, I reconstructed the album from many diverse sources in a live 2 hour mix. I’ll start with the original Speak to Me, then explore classical, bluegrass, jazz, reggae, dub, ska, polka, dubstep, trance, soul, wild rock, country and other takes on it until I ended with the Floyd’s live Eclipse from 1974, complete with it’s tolling bell.

Speak to Me: Pink Floyd (studio original), Nguyen Le with Michael Gibbs & NDR Big Band, James Gambold & The London Symphonia.
Breathe: James Gambold & The London Symphonia, Our Broken Garden, 50 Cent Haircut.
On The Run: Easy Star All-Stars & Ganja Plant, MSD, Easy Star Alll-Stars original.
Time: Nguyen Le with Michael Gibbs & NDR Big Band, Polka Floyd, Pickin' on Pink Floyd, Kelsey Wood.
The Great Gig in the Sky: McBroom Sisters, Jason Ryan, Saumg.
Money: Easy Star All-Stars, The Flaming Lips, Nguyen Le with Michael Gibbs & NDR Big Band.
Us and Them: Easy Star All-Stars & Dreadzone, Hurtin' Buckeroos, James Gambold & The London Symphonia.
Any Colour You Like: Floydian Propulsion Project, Billy Van, Matt Berry.
Brain Damage: Youth & Jaz Coleman with The London Philharmonic Orchestra, The Flaming Lips.
Eclipse: James Gambold & The London Symphonia, and Pink Floyd (live '74).

More Best Wishes and ongoiong Floydian Slippage!