MY TUNES I WROTE/RECORDED WITH MY MATES!!!!!!!

Talk about any music other than Pink Floyd/Solo Stuff
Sir. Psychedelic Soul
Knife
Knife

MY TUNES I WROTE/RECORDED WITH MY MATES!!!!!!!

Post by Sir. Psychedelic Soul »

:arrow:
Last edited by Sir. Psychedelic Soul on Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Very Floydian...both of them...I consider that quite a good thing.

I have a bit of a Floydian influence in my songs...but I think it's mostly in my guitar playing...you seem to have a Floydian WAY with your music.
Sir. Psychedelic Soul
Knife
Knife

mosespa wrote:Very Floydian...both of them...I consider that quite a good thing.

I have a bit of a Floydian influence in my songs...but I think it's mostly in my guitar playing...you seem to have a Floydian WAY with your music.
cheers! :D

but i think "mountain stomp" has more of a zeppelin feel and influence on it then floyd......unless you're considering it early floyd influence like Piper or Saucer....?
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

It reminded me a bit of Let There Be More Light.

It's nice to hear something like that in this day and age.
Sir. Psychedelic Soul
Knife
Knife

ah yah....i can see how you kinda get the LET THERE BE MORE LIGHT vibe off it.........

what about you....? got any tunes you could upload....im always into in hearing tunes by fans who like the same bands as me......
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

Let there be more light indeed. I wish it were complete :( And the other sounds like A Saucerful of Secrets combined with something Richard Wright would do... no offense if you dont like Rick...
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:
what about you....? got any tunes you could upload....im always into in hearing tunes by fans who like the same bands as me......
I've no place to upload songs at the moment. But if you're on MSN messenger, catch me on sometime...I have to put things in MP3 first.
olzen
Judge!
Judge!

Post by olzen »

I've written a few lyrics. I'm working on a piece which I'd hope to be, lyrically, Syd Barrett-ish. It's hard when you don't do acid, though :wink:
Sir. Psychedelic Soul
Knife
Knife

mosespa wrote:
I've no place to upload songs at the moment. But if you're on MSN messenger, catch me on sometime...I have to put things in MP3 first.
Last edited by Sir. Psychedelic Soul on Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Woah, thats pretty close to some Floyd riffs, certainly Let There Be More Light in there and I thought the first half of the second one was kind of a mix of Eugene / Empty Spaces, one thing I will say is hurry up and finish the second half of that second piece, thats really good, do you have a cleaner recording of it? more of the same? I know a guy that runs a label for that kind of thing, I can pass it on for you, cant promise he'll like it and its pretty rare that he puts anything out but you never know...
Flame-Sky Diver
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Flame-Sky Diver »

I liked it!
seamusz
Judge!
Judge!

Post by seamusz »

Very nice.
Anna-Roza
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Anna-Roza »

:D Very nice! :D Especially bass line :wink:
Sir. Psychedelic Soul
Knife
Knife

simpledumbpilot wrote:Woah, thats pretty close to some Floyd riffs, certainly Let There Be More Light in there and I thought the first half of the second one was kind of a mix of Eugene / Empty Spaces, one thing I will say is hurry up and finish the second half of that second piece, thats really good, do you have a cleaner recording of it? more of the same? I know a guy that runs a label for that kind of thing, I can pass it on for you, cant promise he'll like it and its pretty rare that he puts anything out but you never know...
yah i'll definitely post up the tunes when they're done!!!!!!!! i'll let you know when it's up.....probably wont be till like december cos' im busy with school and i wont be able to get together with my mates till december anyways to record it all properly and fully.............

but thanx for the compliment. 8)
Sir. Psychedelic Soul
Knife
Knife

Anna-Roza wrote::D Very nice! :D Especially bass line :wink:
thanks!!!!!!!!
but yes it is very nice isn't it?? 8)