CREED BROKE UP!!!!!!????? is it true? :)

Talk about any music other than Pink Floyd/Solo Stuff
Diin Jaffa
Hammer
Hammer

CREED BROKE UP!!!!!!????? is it true? :)

Post by Diin Jaffa »

Can anyone confirm. its a rumour and im hoping its true [-o<

Let's hope the best! There's one band the world could have done without.

only thing I can think of that could possibly be worse than Creed is a Scott Stapp solo album. :lol:

Well, that or Scott Stapp teaming up to record with Bono and creating the most evil, egostical duo of hacks ever to exist. :shock: :shock: :shock: but that cant happen because there can be only one jesus. :lol:
Prkl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Prkl »

*tumbleweed*

Who cares? :-s
seamusz
Judge!
Judge!

Re: CREED BROKE UP!!!!!!????? is it true? :)

Post by seamusz »

Diin Jaffa wrote:Can anyone confirm. its a rumour and im hoping its true [-o<

Let's hope the best! There's one band the world could have done without.

only thing I can think of that could possibly be worse than Creed is a Scott Stapp solo album. :lol:

Well, that or Scott Stapp teaming up to record with Bono and creating the most evil, egostical duo of hacks ever to exist. :shock: :shock: :shock: but that cant happen because there can be only one jesus. :lol:

HOLY CRAP, for once, I am in almost complete agreeance whith you!!!!! :lol: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :lol: I hope this is true as well. I did like My Own Prison, and enjoyed Human Clay, but they are just crap. Their new stuff is just a continuation of their old stuff. I went to a show last year (my brother in law gave me and my wife two free tickets) and Mr. Stapp was so pudgy in the face I laughed out loud like this, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA". The best part of the show was Our Lady Peace, that opened for them. Although Creed did have some verry nice pyrotechnics. I heard the band member that left last year or the year before, left cause Stapp was such a prick.
Diin Jaffa
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Diin Jaffa »

Oh, no. They are still spreading the word. :( :( :( sick world.

---------

Creed Reloading For 2004

After taking most of 2003 off, Creed is primed to return with several new releases next year. A special package is in the works for release "before the end of 2004," which will cull hits, previously unreleased material and new songs the band plans to record in the coming months. The album may also feature material "culled from collaborations," according to a statement from Wind-Up Records.

A spokesperson says it has not yet been decided if the album will be a multi-disc set. In addition, both frontman Scott Stapp and guitarist Mark Tremonti are working on solo albums that are being targeted for release next year.

The band has not set any touring plans, although Stapp and Tremonti may tour behind their respective solo projects.

Creed's last studio album, "Weathered," debuted in December 2001 at No. 1 on The Billboard 200 and has sold 6.2 million copies in the U.S., according to Nielsen SoundScan.
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Well, if it is true all I can say is it couldnt happen to a better band, shame it wasnt sooner!
Anna-Roza
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Anna-Roza »

How could I live without their cuuuuute videos? :cry: How could I live without their sweeeeeet songs? :cry:
And how could I live without watching that Eddie-Vedder-parody-for- deaf-people anymore? :cry:
seamusz
Judge!
Judge!

Post by seamusz »

Anna-Roza wrote:How could I live without their cuuuuute videos? :cry: How could I live without their sweeeeeet songs? :cry:
And how could I live without watching that Eddie-Vedder-parody-for- deaf-people anymore? :cry:
:lol: :lol: Classic :lol: :lol:
MikeWaters
Hammer
Hammer

Post by MikeWaters »

Has Creed broke up?

For all our sakes I hope so....
Stilgar
Knife
Knife

Post by Stilgar »

Anna-Roza wrote:How could I live without their cuuuuute videos? :cry: How could I live without their sweeeeeet songs? :cry:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Useful Idiot
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Useful Idiot »

Until Creed breaks up, I will be convinced that there is no such thing as god.
Anna-Roza
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Anna-Roza »

I wish the same happened to Nickelback :evil: Most of the things I wrote refers to them as well...

Hey, wait - that would mean more Chad Kroeger's solo ballads! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :shock: !
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

Anna-Roza wrote:I wish the same happened to Nickelback :evil:
Aah, the evil ''Sticklebrick'', their time will come Anna-Roza, oh yes, their time will come!
Diin Jaffa
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Diin Jaffa »

simpledumbpilot wrote:
Anna-Roza wrote:I wish the same happened to Nickelback :evil:
Aah, the evil ''Sticklebrick'', their time will come Anna-Roza, oh yes, their time will come!
Blame Canadaaaaaa! :lol:
rosm
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by rosm »

My brother would hate me for this but Creed and Nickleback are bands the world could do without. And may I add Lifehouse? Another Eddie Vedder parody. Thank you.
Useful Idiot
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Useful Idiot »

Diin Jaffa wrote:
simpledumbpilot wrote: Aah, the evil ''Sticklebrick'', their time will come Anna-Roza, oh yes, their time will come!
Blame Canadaaaaaa! :lol:
I want to apologize on behalf of the whole country for Nickelback. We gave you Neil Young, so don't get too upset...