Hello from the future!

Introduce yourself by saying hello! Also, site news/info.
PinkClownie
Embryo
Embryo

Post by PinkClownie »

Well, that sure is a huge compliment, someone coming back in time just to study Pink Floyd fans! Hope you learn to enjoy "our" food. You will if you get to try some good restaurants. Yummy!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:maybe that's what time traveller man is trying to get at...............
You good friends with Time.Traveller only you seem to share the same IP address? Please read the forum rules about having more than one account.
GrymRpr
Axe
Axe

Opp's!

Post by GrymRpr »

Can we say "Busted"?
:wink:
Grym
Time.Traveller
Axe
Axe

Post by Time.Traveller »

I have nothing in with that other member. I am using a public computer.
seamusz
Judge!
Judge!

Post by seamusz »

Time.Traveller wrote:I have nothing in with that other member. I am using a public computer.
Where are you physically then Dr. Beckett?????
Time.Traveller
Axe
Axe

Post by Time.Traveller »

Right now I am somewhere in the USA. I will not reveal my actual location but I am somewhere in New York state.
Powderfinger
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Powderfinger »

Keith Jordan wrote:You good friends with Time.Traveller only you seem to share the same IP address? Please read the forum rules about having more than one account.
:lol: :lol: , forgot about the smart administrator?
seamusz
Judge!
Judge!

Post by seamusz »

Time.Traveller wrote:Right now I am somewhere in the USA. I will not reveal my actual location but I am somewhere in New York state.
Why won't you reveal where you are???
Useful Idiot
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Useful Idiot »

Keith Jordan wrote:
Sir. Psychedelic Soul wrote:maybe that's what time traveller man is trying to get at...............
You good friends with Time.Traveller only you seem to share the same IP address? Please read the forum rules about having more than one account.
Haha, owned!
Stilgar
Knife
Knife

Post by Stilgar »

Keith Jordan wrote:
:shock: Huh? :? got him?!?! :wink: ... or maybe Time.Traveller just added some IP-changer to his DeLorian internet access!! :twisted:
Powderfinger
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Powderfinger »

I think our friend left us :lol: , he had to go back in time again, and his machine wasn't so precise, so there is a good change that he ended up in 20000 B.C. :lol:
Stilgar
Knife
Knife

Post by Stilgar »

Syd. wrote:I think our friend left us :lol: , he had to go back in time again, and his machine wasn't so precise, so there is a good change that he ended up in 20000 B.C. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder if he ended up in the Cretaceous (65 Million years back)... so he could come back and tell me if the theories about the past are right or wrong... or some pictures!!!... I'm tired of watching only dusty-rocky-fossils... I WANNA SEE THE REAL DINOSAURS!! YAY!! :twisted:
sigma six
Embryo
Embryo

Post by sigma six »

It's a good try but I don't buy it.
Sophie
Embryo
Embryo

Post by Sophie »

Man... what a waste of ... time... Not to offend anyone, but seriously.... 3 pages about time travelling?? O-kay.. like someone said, it would totally mess everything up to travel back in time... even the smallest difference in the most unimportant thing would &?*% us over...
(To time traveller: I don't want to offend you man, I'm just saying whatever comes out of my *scientific* mind... :wink: )
Anyway, anybody who hasen't seen Donnie Darko: watch it ASAP! Heeheh, goood movie.
(And watch out for that bunny rabbit... :twisted: )

Sophie