Anyone NOT do drugs ?

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
Richter_M.
Knife
Knife

Post by Richter_M. »

I don't do any illegal drugs. Knowing myself, if I tried 'em just once, I'd no longer have a reason to turn them down again. I drink and smoke quite a bit, but I'm of legal age. Still, I wish I had never gotten into ciggies or alcohol either.
bong
Hammer
Hammer

Post by bong »

Richter_M. wrote:I don't do any illegal drugs. Knowing myself, if I tried 'em just once, I'd no longer have a reason to turn them down again. I drink and smoke quite a bit, but I'm of legal age. Still, I wish I had never gotten into ciggies or alcohol either.
Cigarettes yeah, beer?? NO.
madcap69
Hammer
Hammer

Post by madcap69 »

:? So what is the legal age for boyh in britain? In the states its 21 4 booze and 18 to smoke. I know way back when i was in canada dirinking was 18 0r 19. But that was a long time ago
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

Eighteen for alcohol. :? :x :roll:

Having said that, I 'started' (I've since stopped :wink: ) drinking a year before, so whatever...
Tommy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tommy »

flashback wrote:I grow up during the 70s & early 80s and I have to admit I did every drug I could get my hands on, but never did drink and drive.I had a really cool mom, She would let us drink and even get it for us but we had to stay around the house.It wasn't bad atoll all my Friends would come over and we would party,they was good at my house. I guess they thought if my mom was good enough to let us do it at her house they could be good.
dont find too many moms like that now, a few of my friends moms are aware that theyre sons drink and smoke some pot, but some are just completely oblivious, like mine. i think my dad might know what goes on somewhat, but i dont think he wants to believe it. thats why im so afriad to get caught doing anything, because my mom is so traditional and she would be literally devestated. i think that its better for parents to be aware of what kids do and accept it up to a point. one of my friends moms had a talk with me the other day and said that if i was ever at a party and couldnt drive home she would pick me up, even if it was 4 in the morning, she said she wouldnt get mad and she would lie to my parents if they asked anything. i thought that was really cool
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

It is far better for parents to know what thier kids are doing than not.If you know what your kid is doing you can talk to them about it.I'm now the parent of a 17 year old boy & I know he does drink & smokes a little weed every now and then.He know he can come & talk to me about anything & does often.His friends think I'm cooler than he is.They wish the could talk to thier parents like he can.It is always better to be able to talk about it & anything else than not to just so(as a parent) you can say I don't think my child does that.Shinning a light on any subject is always better for your kids than keeping them in the dark & letting them learm on thier own(which could get them hurt).
PBR_Fan
Embryo
Embryo

Post by PBR_Fan »

I've really curtailed my use of drugs (minus the pot) lately because my girlfriend got out of rehab 4 months ago and is doing great so I don't want to tempt her at all. But I'll still drink anyone here under the table.
Richter_M.
Knife
Knife

Post by Richter_M. »

Flashback, I can't disagree with that: it's definitely better to have parents you can talk to about those things without having to worry about them flying off the handle and not even thinking about what you're telling them. I wish I could talk to my parents like your son talks to you.
Useful Idiot
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Useful Idiot »

I drink every now and then, but i've never touched any other drugs. Everyone seems to think i'm a stoner though. More than once, i've had people ask me if I smoke pot. Then when I reply "no", they say "wow, really?"
Stiggs
Knife
Knife

Post by Stiggs »

Yet Another Movie wrote:I drink every now and then, but i've never touched any other drugs. Everyone seems to think i'm a stoner though. More than once, i've had people ask me if I smoke pot. Then when I reply "no", they say "wow, really?"
Haha I'm the exact opposite, nobody ever expects me to be the stoner. Whenever I meet someone new and I mention that they always say "no way I woulda never expected." It's kinda funny.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

ARRGGHHHHh REEFER MADNESS ARRGGhhhh
Big Kelv
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Big Kelv »

nicotine patches :evil: and lager
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

Have you ever seen that dumb movie called Reefer Madness?It's really stupid.
grateful pink
Knife
Knife

Post by grateful pink »

kjnpf wrote:more reason to stop.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/2923647.stm
Didn't convince me (cough, cough, billow, billow, HACK!). :D