Scissor Sisters SUCK BIG Time Dont Buy it"

Talk about any music other than Pink Floyd/Solo Stuff
ummugumma
Embryo
Embryo

Scissor Sisters SUCK BIG Time Dont Buy it"

Post by ummugumma »

think the topic says it all...sorry but true :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I think it is something different. A different take. Certainly nowhere near the Floyd version but somethign new to think about nonetheless.
ummugumma
Embryo
Embryo

Post by ummugumma »

Sorry Keith Dont Buy that one mate it was bad enough when Take that done it, Robbie Williams kept it good but these have just destroyed something Sacred!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

ummugumma wrote:Sorry Keith Dont Buy that one mate it was bad enough when Take that done it, Robbie Williams kept it good but these have just destroyed something Sacred!
Take That did comefortably numb? :shock:
ummugumma
Embryo
Embryo

Post by ummugumma »

I happened upon a concert a a friends house Once (along time ago) his daughters were watching the Vid, I was amazed at what I was seeing and hearing, they never released it as a single , however I am sure to be sure that they were doing Comf Numb, think it must have been a Robbie thing as he also did it a couple of years ago.
qjamesfloyd
Hammer
Hammer

Post by qjamesfloyd »

Near the end of Take That's life they did some rock songs live at concerts,they also do Smells Like Teen Spirit,but i am sure it was Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 that they did,and i remember it not being as bad as you would think.
rosm
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by rosm »

I agree with Keith that it is something new but I verrrrry much agree with Ummagumma that it's crap (or worse). Is this band/song something typically British because I've never heard of them before and I even watch Top of the Pops (BBC version, not the Dutch version) somtimes. I had to find their website to hear it, and again I must say: I don't like it.