Heaven Stereo

Talk about any music other than Pink Floyd/Solo Stuff

What do you think of the demo's on the Heaven Stereo website.

Poll ended at Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:22 pm

i think they're great! truely brilliant!
20%
not bad, not bad at all.
40%
it's ok i suppose -
20%
not my thing
20%
i hate that music on the heaven stereo site
No votes

Total votes: 5

smalltownrockstar

Heaven Stereo

Post by smalltownrockstar »

would some of you lovely people give me some feedback on a couple of demos of mine. theyre on my website http://www.heavenstereo.net in the demos section... tell me which is your favourite!! and some constructive criticism.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

As you probably know Robbie, your songs are great but some of the cheesy guitar riffs and the drum machine stuff Pete put on it has "spoilt" some of the songs a bit in my opinion in those recordings!! They are musch much better live!!!

Talking of which, Robbies band is playing the Barfly venue in Liverpool, England, next thursday so if anybody wants to go along, I will certainly be there!! We can have a good few pints!! 8) :D
smalltownrockstar

not to mention the gig at the columba in widnes, england the day after.

is anyone else on ths forum from widnes/liverpool?
smalltownrockstar

i guess not, so no point trying to plug any gigs.

seriously tho ppl, any critism on the music ..however good or bad it is is appreciated.
rosm
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by rosm »

So far I've heard 2 songs (red moon and fever) and they didn't sound bad at all, esp. fever is a catchy tune and when recorded properly could stand the Cranberries but then with male vocals. It also has a bit of gothic twist to it. A quite different song compared to red moon desert which is much more folky. I just heard my third a new dawn falls and i can't say much of it, it's just a piece of the intro... final song... Boat called jealousy.. this is a bit of an easy tune. The drumcomputer didn't bother me as much as it did Keith but then again I'm no drummer.
I'm not saying I will become a fan of yours but I don't dislike it. I guess I wouldn't mind hearing you live but I think I can't make it to Liverpool or Widness....
smalltownrockstar

thanks for your comments buddy, much appreciated....

anymore of you lovely people want to help a brother out and pass me some feedback, you genourosity will be rewarded with a seat in Heaven...Stereo 8)
smalltownrockstar

right, i've just added another track, it's a later recording called electric blonde..it's much more mature in sound. let me know your thoughts on it!

all this free music!