Please Keith Jordan read this. (and every one else is allowd

Talk about any music other than Pink Floyd/Solo Stuff
emiemi2375
Knife
Knife

Please Keith Jordan read this. (and every one else is allowd

Post by emiemi2375 »

Warning: The body of text looks big and daunting. you don't have to read the whole thing to catch it's drift. just read the first lines and the last ones and make up your own middle. if you want you can post it. but try read it.

hello. i'm a big noobie pf fan and i'm in a band, we did a cover of wish you were here and i'm kinda scared all pf fans will go "Grahh!!!!" if we put it on our album. I like it. It doesn't stray too far from the floyd's version but our singer's no Roger Waters (although i'm not a bad Dave Gilmour if i may flatter myself so much.) so basically whoever's in charge of this site will you let me put my song in mp3 form on here and whoever's on this site can you please listen to it. It's not the best song we do (no that sounds really bad. i'm not saying it'sa bad song at all, i'm saying we don't do it justice very much.) and if you want you can buy our cd for a small donation (anything over ?2 or $3) and i'll send it too you. we're kind of original but not to the extent of being radical but we've got a good vibe going. and we all lurve pink floyd. and look at the joker's wild stuff. that's really rare and expensive because they only ade 500 of them and dave gilmour's famous but not THAT famous to most people on the street and i'm gonna be a famous guitarist like Dave Gilmour (i have to be, i'm not good at anything else.) so basically it'll be an investment. buy our cd. or just tell me if you think we destroy wish you were here and i'll cut my fingers off. thankyou. Drew.

ps: i'm also gonna follow in syd's footstep's. people say i look like him and i'm gonna go creative off an acid trip too.
Powderfinger
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Powderfinger »

I moved your topic to General Music. Hope you don't mind :)
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Go to google and type in "free web hosting" and take it from there.
Powderfinger
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Powderfinger »

You can try Geocities, only there is a limit at 5 Mb
emiemi2375
Knife
Knife

Post by emiemi2375 »

ok keith you will or probably by now have got a rather irrelevent elephant of a email. if i make a geocities site will you put a link to it on neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk ? you may like us. the real floyd aren't gonna do anything new or at least they're not gonna send out any new messages. we're trying to send out the pink floyd message of mgnets and miracles but just with a little zest of marxism, and a tiny huge bit of originality. i'd give us a listen: i like us.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I dont mind exchanging links with you. :-)
emiemi2375
Knife
Knife

Post by emiemi2375 »

ok. it won't be profitable for you seeing as the only peopole on my site will be from your site. thanks thouigh. i'll get round to making the site sometime next week. thankyou. (ooh and what's your opinion on my dvd dilemma?)