David interview in Classic Rock

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.
qjamesfloyd
Hammer
Hammer

David interview in Classic Rock

Post by qjamesfloyd »

There is a big feature and interview with David in this months new Classic Rock magazine,talking mostly about the preperations and release of the recent D.V.D,he was in the middle of mixing Pulse when the interview was taking place,he is still sounding upbeat about his solo album next year,i can't wait.
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Post by quicksilver »

I've never heard of this magazine before but it sounds great. Is it available in the US?
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

I guess that Classic Rock is worldwide magazine. If I have bought it from Sodankylä, Finland, it must be available in US too :)
I have issue 37 from febryary 2002, Pink Floyd on the cover, with text: "Pink Floyd, The Dark Side Of The Wall, The untold story of rock's most schizophrenic band(?!) + Waters vs Gilmour - Floyd family tree - Syd Barrett remembered" and there's 15 pages about Pink Floyd. Also something about Deep Purple, Iron Maiden and Nirvana.
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

NOTE TO ALL: pick up this copy if you ever see it - the family tree page by Peter Frame (genius) is ell worth having. Good for dates and stuff. Pink Floyd formed in 1966? Yehrite.
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

FeelingVeryPink wrote:NOTE TO ALL: pick up this copy if you ever see it - the family tree page by Peter Frame (genius) is ell worth having. Good for dates and stuff. Pink Floyd formed in 1966? Yehrite.
This familytree is made by Peter Frame, Pink Floyd was formed in september 1964. From http://www.allmusic.com you can find info that PF was formed in 1965... I didn't now understand my point... well, I'm tired.