5:01 AM (The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking) Promo Video

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

5:01 AM (The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking) Promo Video

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

I just downloaded the promo video for 5:01 AM. It's basically a music video of the song. I didn't even realize this existed until yesterday. Man, is it funny. I must say that it's pretty damn cool to have.

Have you seen it?
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Yes, I have. I think it's a pretty funny video. It looks so stereotypically eighties, I think. Very over the top.

Not that I'm saying that these are bad things, mind you.

Have you ever seen the video for Every Stranger's Eyes or Sexual Revolution?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I don't think I have seen that. I have Three Wishers on my website though for newsletter subscribers with the site username and password.

http://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/multi ... e.php?id=1

R.piti, what is the size of the 5.01 clip you downloaded? Could you email it to me and I will share it on my FTPO server? :)
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

kjnpf wrote: R.piti, what is the size of the 5.01 clip you downloaded? Could you email it to me and I will share it on my FTPO server? :)
It's over 30 MB, I think. I'm on my little brother's computer at the moment, so I can't send the file right now. But as soon as I get back online on my computer I'll send it to you. Or you could try downloading it on Kazaa (It took me over a day to get all of it downloaded). I found the video to What God Wants Part I on Kazaa as well, although it is not nearly as amusing as 5:01 AM.

BTW, I haven't seen the video to Every Stranger's Eyes and Sexual Revolution. I'll have to see if they're on Kazaa too.
decampos
Hammer
Hammer

Post by decampos »

I've had that mpg for quite a while, I think it's fantastic compared with the 20 minute radio KAOS film. now that is truely awful.