Concert Memorbilia and Tatoos

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
ummugumma
Embryo
Embryo

Concert Memorbilia and Tatoos

Post by ummugumma »

I have a Stick Given to me by Gary Wallis after the 94 Earls court concert, it was used on "One of These Days" it has Gary Wallis Pink Floyd down it with various "P"`s aswell, I took this one step further and had the "P" Tatooed onto my arm, I was just wondering if anyone else has something similar! The next step is a "Teacher" Tattoo on the other arm!
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

I thought last summer that I would take Pink Floyd Boatman -tattoo. Well I haven't yet.
But does anybody have ideas of whatlike should a real Pink Floyd -tattoo look like?
Maube the whole cover of Dark Side Of The Moon, tattooed in 24.3.2003? :wink:

That remains me, have you heard The Whos Tattoo-song in Sell Out? It was very good song... but I prefer Armenia, City In The Sky.

I have so nothing to say... *lol*
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

Im considering having the Roger Waters "In The Flesh" pig tatooed on my arm. If you want to see a whole range of Pink Floyd tatooes there are loads of them on Raymans pink floyd page
ummugumma
Embryo
Embryo

Tatoos

Post by ummugumma »

Any Chance you could post me the Web Address for that page? :lol:
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

The link for Raymans pink floyd home page should be -http://members.aol.com/floyd260/floyd/index.html. He has a big site and it can take a short time to load up but it is worth it. There is a link direct to the tatooes as well as screen savers, fonts and down loadable tracks.
Furious
Knife
Knife

Post by Furious »

Rik (FloydNZ) has two Tats on his body in various locations,

he has photos as well - they look pretty decent from memory.

I'll point him to this thread.
ummugumma
Embryo
Embryo

Post by ummugumma »

Thanks Chaps! :lol:
jizhomer
Blade
Blade

Post by jizhomer »

I recently got my first tattoo. I was kinda bullied into going with a mate, but was unsure if I would get one, let alone what it would be.

Anyway my mate took so long going through the many, many books they had, I got just the words "Pink Floyd" in the Floyd font taken off The Wall sleeve tattooed on my left arm. Thought I'd go for something that has meant a lot to me over the years, and for many more years to come!! :D
SydsMadcapGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SydsMadcapGirl »

I have a purple butterfly on my right ankle. Butterflies are quite lovely and I figure I won't hate them when I'm 80.
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

My brother has a cool 1.It has an eagle diving down on a mouse,the mouse is standing there with his middle finger stuck up at the eagle.I think it's called defiance.
grateful pink
Knife
Knife

Post by grateful pink »

I have a Grateful DEad Steal Your Face tatoo on my left upper arm with a rose in the middle of it! I want another one, just have not decided what yet.