The Pink Floyd and Syd Barrett Story

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.

Will you buy the new DVD?

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 9

Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Pink Floyd and Syd Barrett Story

Post by Keith Jordan »

I watched a VHS screener of the new DVD that is on the way on 24th March 2003 about Syd Barrett that http://www.DVDisc.co.uk kindly sent me. It is the same programme that BBC2 broadcast last year as a part of their Omnibus programmes.

It is certainly worth buying even if you have seen it already as it is a rather good watch indeed. I will be getting the artwork and press release for it in a week or so and will put it on the NPF site for you all.
skiffard
Embryo
Embryo

Post by skiffard »

How long will the DVD be? -Will it be 'nicely' made? With a decent menu and extra stuff and so on...
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

skiffard wrote:How long will the DVD be? -Will it be 'nicely' made? With a decent menu and extra stuff and so on...

The main programme will be 49 minutes long and there will be features I think but I know nothing about them yet as they are still in production I believe. I will post info when I get it though.
skiffard
Embryo
Embryo

Post by skiffard »

Cool! Do you have any idea about the price? -Will it be in 'normal' music stores?

-Couldn't find any information on their webpage... )-:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

skiffard wrote:Cool! Do you have any idea about the price? -Will it be in 'normal' music stores?

-Couldn't find any information on their webpage... )-:
Not sure on price. It will be released on 24th March so will know more nearer that time.