"MOJO SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION : PINK FLOYD"

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

"MOJO SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION : PINK FLOYD"

Post by moom »

Well, I'm only announcing now. I already bought a copy today.

Stories behind every album, every most remembered gig; about Syd; commentaries and lots more. A competition even.

Almost 150 pages.
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

Blimey - how many threads do you have this post on?
madcap_syd
Axe
Axe

Post by madcap_syd »

Im pissed off. I have been waiting for the shops around here to get it(HMV etc.) and they never got it. The only Mojo/Q special edition they have is the bloody crap ska and a Beatles one which has the same old crap you see and hear in the anthology DVDs.
In The Pink

Post by In The Pink »

madcap_syd wrote:Im pissed off. I have been waiting for the shops around here to get it(HMV etc.) and they never got it. The only Mojo/Q special edition they have is the bloody crap ska and a Beatles one which has the same old crap you see and hear in the anthology DVDs.
Same exact thing here. Beatles only. NO Floyd issue. :evil:
Spiritus1966
Axe
Axe

Post by Spiritus1966 »

I'm abit upset as I ordered it Sept 22 and have yet to receive it! I am sure it's popular, I only hope they are not sending it via Pigeon. Is it selling out at your local news stand? Can not find it out here in L.A.
Charade I am
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Charade I am »

I ordered it before Sept. 22 and haven?t received it yet.... :evil: ](*,) :smt076 :smt119
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

madcap_syd wrote:
Im pissed off. I have been waiting for the shops around here to get it(HMV etc.) and they never got it. The only Mojo/Q special edition they have is the bloody crap ska and a Beatles one which has the same old crap you see and hear in the anthology DVDs.

Got mine in Asda - they have also had them in WH Smiths and Sainsburys
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!
Location: Dylan Moran as Bernie, in whom Ray Davies meets Pete Doherty. Otherwise, Tallinn, Estonia.

Post by moom »

drafsack wrote:Blimey - how many threads do you have this post on?
Just to be sure lots of people won't miss the message
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

Madcap_Syd, In The Pink and Charade I Am - poor you! Hope you'll get the copy after all.
In The Pink

Post by In The Pink »

moom wrote:Madcap_Syd, In The Pink and Charade I Am - poor you! Hope you'll get the copy after all.
Poor me hell. I have more Floydage than I know what to do with, and more on the way in post. It's a magazine. A cool one. But God it's getting old hearing about it.
monkyman
Axe
Axe

Post by monkyman »

Good news for the Dutchies amongst us: The Mojo-edition is finally available here! I bought mine today at the 'Bruna'. Mind the price though: 14 euro's!!! Darned-expensive!....
moom
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by moom »

monkyman wrote:14 euro's!!! Darned-expensive!....
Mine also costed around that (227 estonian kroons=227/15,64=14,5 euros). At first I didn't even think I could get that sum. Happily, I found 100 kroones.
floydbabe
Blade
Blade

Post by floydbabe »

YAY! My brother came home today on a surprise visit, and he came bearing gifts! Uhuh, you guessed it, the Mojo special edition mag! WHEE!

It cost ?13 though :x But hey, atleast *I* didn't pay for it :D
madcap_syd
Axe
Axe

Post by madcap_syd »

yeah, I actually phoned the shop and asked them if they had it yet. They asked for my name and number and they're ordering me a copy :) . I hope they get it because I have ordered before and hadn't recieved anything.
Jangus
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Jangus »

My local Borders store has both Q and Mojo, but they are both the Beatles (last time I checked). This PF one is the October issue right?