Roger Waters is a wanker!

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.
In The Pink

Re: Roger Waters is a wanker!

Post by In The Pink »

mosespa wrote:
I think all four of them should write their own books...each of them. That would really be the only way to get a "complete" history, really.

Five.

Least likely to occur, But I think Syd's "memeories" of the times would be a might valuable as well.
mosespa

Post by mosespa »

Not to beat a dead horse, but I just took it as a given that everyone else would figure that Syd probably wouldn't be able to write a book about the band and thus, discount him from the notion as a publishing member of the group.

*Whew*

Said all that in one breath.
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by bpmolder »

I don't know mosespa, I think it might just do the opposite, and provide four clashing points of view and stories about a lot of things.....
pinknewbie
Hammer
Hammer

Post by pinknewbie »

princessDungan74D wrote:hes mainly hurting himself really...........hes making himself look bad and losing respect from his fans......it breaks my heart say this but hes needs to stop acting like a jackass.
Libby you should be proud of your self, I know I just gained a tremendous amount of respect for you and what you say. :smt041 :smt038 :smt041 :smt038 :smt041 :smt038 :smt041 :smt038 :smt041 :smt038 :smt041 :smt038 :smt041 :smt038 :smt041 :smt038 :smt041 :smt038 :smt041 :smt038 :smt041 :smt038 :smt041 :smt038

If Roger Waters heard you (his biggest fan) say that he would rejoin pink floyd in an instant.
Johnny Rotten
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Johnny Rotten »

mosespa wrote: Let's not forget, folks...Mason's book was supposed to have been out over a year ago; but Gilmour apparently took issue with Mason writing the "official" history of Pink Floyd (as the book was originally called.)
LOL! ....OWned!....GILMOUR IS A WANKER OMG!!!111... wtf?....

seriously though, releasing little bit of 'revealing' book in that time would have hurted Gilmours Pink Floyd business merchandise selling.

Roger gives 25% of his income to charity and in his interview about war in his website he even blames himself about iraq war (apperantly, he has a car!).

and doesnt he always talk how he wasted his life untill he was 28 years old? (when he started to write DSOTM)
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by bpmolder »

Lets just say then that Roger AND David are both wankers, because they are......
Cluster One
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Cluster One »

In The Pink wrote:
mosespa wrote:
I think all four of them should write their own books...each of them. That would really be the only way to get a "complete" history, really.

Five.

Least likely to occur, But I think Syd's "memeories" of the times would be a might valuable as well.
Syd can write? :shock:

I always figured Syd would be much better able to express his 'autobiography' through some form of fine art (drawing, painting etc)
In The Pink

Post by In The Pink »

As a matter of fact, Syd did write a book.It is a 7 page book comprised on sheets of cardboard, bound by Sellotape.

It is as abstract as Syd himself.

Click on the images below to see the full size scan.

[Source MOJO November 2001. pp 84 - 85]
Gem
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Gem »

bpmolder wrote:Lets just say then that Roger AND David are both wankers, because they are......
I disagree.
Johnny Rotten
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Johnny Rotten »

Gem. wrote:
bpmolder wrote:Lets just say then that Roger AND David are both wankers, because they are......
I disagree.
all guys do it...
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

crofloyd wrote:I have read about Roger's reactions on Nick's book in Word magazine and I see Roger as a grumpy old wanker with non stop critics on Nick's book.
Have you actually read the article yet? Well before you start making judgements on an interview you haven't read allow me to provide a bit more of the quotation

Q Is Nick Mason's book good?

Yes it's very nice, light hearted. And it's got a lot of facts un it. I would recommend it to anybody- but you know, don't take it to seriously

He then continues to state it does not always tell what he would call 'the truth' and that when Nick asked him for some input he write "utter bollocks" across the page, which i think in this context of events is far more lighthearted than anything else
princessDungan74D
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by princessDungan74D »

oh #-o
Vlad The Impaler
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Vlad The Impaler »

Yep...both certainly have been....at times.

Hawkeye the floyder
Blade
Blade
Location: Darkside of The Moon, The Otherside (Birmingham, UK)

Post by Hawkeye the floyder »

What i read in the pink floyd mag the was out in sept. is that rog DID like nicks book and was just a bit disapointed that there wernt much stuff about sex in it.... :roll: I'm sorry but its going a bit far with the wanker stuff....all rock stars r wankers including david g.
Last edited by Hawkeye the floyder on Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hawkeye the floyder
Blade
Blade
Location: Darkside of The Moon, The Otherside (Birmingham, UK)

Post by Hawkeye the floyder »

pinknewbie wrote:
princessDungan74D wrote:hes mainly hurting himself really...........hes making himself look bad and losing respect from his fans......it breaks my heart say this but hes needs to stop acting like a jackass.
Libby you should be proud of your self, I know I just gained a tremendous amount of respect for you and what you say. :smt041 :smt038 :smt041 :smt038 :smt041 :smt038 :smt041 :smt038 :smt041 :smt038 :smt041 :smt038 :smt041 :smt038 :smt041 :smt038 :smt041 :smt038 :smt041 :smt038 :smt041 :smt038 :smt041 :smt038

If Roger Waters heard you (his biggest fan) say that he would rejoin pink floyd in an instant.
Wow that took guts...but i must say she is right... ](*,)