Roger Waters is a wanker!

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.
Johnny Rotten
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Johnny Rotten »

JML wrote:
ThatOneWeirdoGuy wrote:you can go to hell without roger there wouldnt have the wall,wish u were here, animals ,final cut ,ect. all the good albums
without roger there is no pink floyd!!!
Also: without David there is no pink floyd!!!
Also: without Nick there is no pink floyd!!!
Also: without Rick there is no pink floyd!!!
Also: without Syd there were no pink floyd!!!
Also: without Roger, Syd, Nick, Rick and David there were no pink floyd!!!
I dont think Nick was much of a musician...
It's pointless to argue about blame and such things.
er.. How can you know determine brightness of the colour if you dont compare it to other colours? Gilmour is not untouchable and im not trying to attack anyone. it's like determining what other people have done in his situation and Gilmour has done same things. I think behind the first poster there was this child logic that there is a villain and a sheriff.

and I am not a pro/anti-Wankers. I think Pink Floyd hasnt made anything after the wall and has been a money stigma.
Vlad The Impaler
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Vlad The Impaler »

Except for a few songs here and there before Roger left and post-Waters I didn't think alot of anything the Floyd did after Animals was all that special. Others feel different and are entitled to but that's how feel.

bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by bpmolder »

I see The Wall as a last shining moment, a peak before it all started going downhill little by little.....
Slambient Expressway
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Slambient Expressway »

bpmolder wrote:I see The Wall as a last shining moment, a peak before it all started going downhill little by little.....
i agree, the final cut was ok(4/10) but everything from piper to the wall is extraordinary
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by bpmolder »

saucerfulofmeddle wrote:
bpmolder wrote:I see The Wall as a last shining moment, a peak before it all started going downhill little by little.....
i agree, the final cut was ok(4/10) but everything from piper to the wall is extraordinary
Yeah, it seems like Roger just sort of used up his quota of self-expression and revelation thru The Wall, stripped himself naked to the world, and then just kinda fizzled out with The Final Cut, a tangent made up of overflow emotion and memories of his father, combined with left over scraps of regected Wall material, such as Your Possible Pasts, as mosespa suggested.....

Then there was the whole Gilmour-led pop machine afterwards......never mind, don't want to get started on a side tangent that is off topic.....they just started losing their mojo after The Wall, nuff said.....
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

whohooo...., yea!!!

Post by Damn!t »

I vould just like to say hello to my croatian m8 here in forum.
"daj čovječe, ak ima? kaj za reći o floyd-ima, ili ak hoće? da se đoramo za bootlege, javi se na slijedeću mail adresu: [email protected].
Jer, nema ba? puno ljudi iz "Lijepe na?e" s kojima mogu govoriti o njima.

Prolly the rest of you did not understand what i'v just said now, but who knows, maybee one day you'll be able to speak croatian....hehe :-)

cya all...
and Keith, you r doing one hellowa job here. Good work m8!
[img]
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by bpmolder »

When the Croatians take over the world, we will all have to learn it......

Isn't that one of Time.Traveller's prophecies for the year 2051? lol
crofloyd
Hammer
Hammer

Post by crofloyd »

Be very careful :twisted: 8)
henno

Post by henno »

just joined in, read the last few posts, dont know whats happening, so byeeeee......
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by bpmolder »

crofloyd wrote:Be very careful :twisted: 8)
Hey.....we all know that Croatia is the underrated super power of the world, and are just waiting to take over.......lol
Duckboy
Judge!
Judge!

Re:

Post by Duckboy »

princessDungan74D wrote:I am sick of these threads
me agrees
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Re: Re:

Post by David Smith »

Duckboy wrote:
princessDungan74D wrote:I am sick of these threads
me agrees
Then thank you for taking up the time to dig up a particularly bad example of one of those threads, that hasn't even been active since 2004, to tell us
bpmolder
Lord!!
Lord!!

Re: Roger Waters is a wanker!

Post by bpmolder »

Yeah, nice Lazarus, Duckboy. :?

It seems that lately, on the wanker scale, Roger is considerably lower than he once was and there is now a new king of the wankers. People just won't admit it.
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re:

Post by Damn!t »

bpmolder wrote:Hey.....we all know that Croatia is the underrated super power of the world, and are just waiting to take over.......lol
Be careful molder, we threw England on its knees...not long now before I'll knock on your door with a tank.
oz1701
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Re: Re:

Post by oz1701 »

Damn!t wrote:
bpmolder wrote:Hey.....we all know that Croatia is the underrated super power of the world, and are just waiting to take over.......lol
Be careful molder, we threw England on its knees...not long now before I'll knock on your door with a tank.

make mine three tanks..... of Šljivovica, Travarica and Lozovača respectively :lol: