The most users

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
grateful pink
Knife
Knife

Post by grateful pink »

I love it just the way it is---all us goofy people and all!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

we are at 10,001 posts!!! weh hey!! A psychological frontier passed!! :lol:
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

We have one less user as of now. I took the liberty to ban Real Pink in The Inside from this forum. He is a knowledgable boy but his love for Waters and hatred of Gilmour has got him sent packing.
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

He certainly had knowlege, although he broke the rules on to many occasions.
Tommy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tommy »

wow.....
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

Hmm, now no-one is safe! :wink:
grateful pink
Knife
Knife

Post by grateful pink »

Will miss his spirited voice :( Did push the envelope a bit, I guess.
SydsMadcapGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SydsMadcapGirl »

grateful pink wrote:Will miss his spirited voice :( Did push the envelope a bit, I guess.
I think he meant well. I personally dig the guy, been talking to him on MSN. And while he is very outspoken on his views regarding Waters and Gilmour, he totally respected that I loved all eras of Floyd equally, and never said anything to inflame. I think most of the time, he seemed to be joking around...but hey, what do I know, I've only been on the board a little over a month now, I s'pose.

I'll miss him on here as well.
Useful Idiot
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Useful Idiot »

On another forum I go to, you get to do more stuff as you post more. I.E. at 10 posts, you get to pick an avatar out of a gallery, at 50, you get a custom title (where it says something just below your name), at 100, you get to use your own avatar, at 500 you get to use images in your signature, etc.

As for banning real pink, I know for a fact that this isn't the first forum he's been banned from. I liked him personally. I disagreed with him often, but he stuck by his argument and wasn't afraid to voice his opinion. That said, he did push it a bit.
decampos
Hammer
Hammer

Post by decampos »

kjnpf wrote:We have one less user as of now. I took the liberty to ban Real Pink in The Inside from this forum. He is a knowledgable boy but his love for Waters and hatred of Gilmour has got him sent packing.
You've banned R.PITI?? He's the reason I joined this forum. We were kind of buddies on the pinkfloyd.org forum before he was banned unfairly. He highly recommended this place to me.

Despite his dubious history of warnings and bannings and accusations of god know what, he's an extremely knowledgeable and clever guy who knows how to win arguments. I loved reading his posts. Is there any chance you could reconsider?
pfco

Post by pfco »

kjnpf wrote:we are at 10,001 posts!!! weh hey!! A psychological frontier passed!! :lol:
Congratulations Keith!!! :)

Sandy and Joe
NewEarthMud

Post by NewEarthMud »

This is truly a sad day in Neptune Pink Floyd history. :(

I can't believe you banned RPITI. What he brings to the forum can't be replaced. He is what makes this board really interesting. It's a shame he did sort of push the envelope some times.. but that is what I like about the guy.

You'll be missed RPITI!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

NewEarthMud wrote:This is truly a sad day in Neptune Pink Floyd history. :(

I can't believe you banned RPITI. What he brings to the forum can't be replaced. He is what makes this board really interesting. It's a shame he did sort of push the envelope some times.. but that is what I like about the guy.

You'll be missed RPITI!
I warned him at least 50 times. I think the decision to ben him was a good one.
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

Keith,as you know RPITI & I had our differences but I must say he never was acid toward me personally.He was very into Roger we all know but he brought a yiew many have,if you cut him off you can never educate him or hope to change his views.I really enjoyed butting heads with him sometimes try to get him to see Pink Floyd as a sum of it's parts not anyone person.I shall miss him as a fellow Floyd Freak & adversary.You know sometimes you have to push the envelope,hit people with strange ideas.
Richter_M.
Knife
Knife

Post by Richter_M. »

I disagreed with most of what Real Pink said, and I know he pushed things quite a bit, but I'll miss his contributions. I don't think I would've banned him yet if it were up to me, but it's not. I'll stand by your decision, Keith.