Macca ?

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

:)

I saw Paul on Sunday the 13th - it was the best concert I've ever been to. Just before he did 'Here Today', he said it was for John, and everyone started clapping. I just felt this wave of emotion sweep through the audience. Phew! Moving stuff. He sang well, his jokes were funny, and 'Let Me Roll It' rocked like a bar steward. Honestly, it just blew me away!

Here are all the songs he played that night. I don't think I've missed any out...

‘Hello Goodbye’, ‘All My Loving’, ‘Jet’, ‘Band On The Run’, ‘Let Me Roll It’, ‘Driving Rain’?, ‘Something’, ‘Your Loving Flame’, ‘My Love’, ‘Calico Skies’, ‘Getting Better’, ‘We Can Work It Out’, ‘Blackbird’, ‘Here Today’, ‘The Fool On The Hill’, ‘You Never Give Me Your Money’, ‘Carry That Weight’, ‘Michelle’, ‘Let It Be’, ‘Two Of Us’, ‘Eleanor Rigby’, ‘She’s Leaving Home’, ‘Every Night’, ‘Here, There And Everywhere’, ‘I’ve Just Seen A Face’, ‘Can’t Buy Me Love’, ‘Let ’Em In, ‘Things We Said Today’, ‘Live And Let Die’, ‘Birthday’, ‘Back In The USSR’, ‘Lady Madonna’, ‘Hey Jude’, ‘The Long And Winding Road’, ‘I Saw Her Standing There’, ‘Yesterday’, ‘Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)’, ‘The End’.

:D :D :)
Neil

Post by Neil »

Feeling Very Pink wrote::)‘Hello Goodbye’, ‘All My Loving’, ‘Jet’, ‘Band On The Run’, ‘Let Me Roll It’, ‘Driving Rain’?, ‘Something’, ‘Your Loving Flame’, ‘My Love’, ‘Calico Skies’, ‘Getting Better’, ‘We Can Work It Out’, ‘Blackbird’, ‘Here Today’, ‘The Fool On The Hill’, ‘You Never Give Me Your Money’, ‘Carry That Weight’, ‘Michelle’, ‘Let It Be’, ‘Two Of Us’, ‘Eleanor Rigby’, ‘She’s Leaving Home’, ‘Every Night’, ‘Here, There And Everywhere’, ‘I’ve Just Seen A Face’, ‘Can’t Buy Me Love’, ‘Let ’Em In, ‘Things We Said Today’, ‘Live And Let Die’, ‘Birthday’, ‘Back In The USSR’, ‘Lady Madonna’, ‘Hey Jude’, ‘The Long And Winding Road’, ‘I Saw Her Standing There’, ‘Yesterday’, ‘Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)’, ‘The End’.
The only difference the following night FVP was that he played "Lonely Road" instead of Driving Rain..
You're right about "Let me Roll it" - awesome! "Calico Skies" was great too... I'm changing my score to 9/10 now!! The more i think about it; the more great it was!
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Ahh...HeMayHaveDoneLonelyRoad(TheOnlyOneIDidn'tKnow-
I'dHeardYourLovingFlameSomewhereThough-GreatSong)BecauseThere
WereShotsOfRoadsUpOnTheScreens.WhateverItRocked!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Feeling Very Pink wrote:Ahh...HeMayHaveDoneLonelyRoad(TheOnlyOneIDidn'tKnow-
I'dHeardYourLovingFlameSomewhereThough-GreatSong)BecauseThere
WereShotsOfRoadsUpOnTheScreens.WhateverItRocked!
I think you should get that spacebar fixed or a new keyboard. Quick, the shops are still open!!
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

"I'mDoingIt!"

:wink:
Tommy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tommy »

haha my friend had that same problem with his keyboard when he spilled "soda" on it

btw, its interesting, when your spacebar doesnt work, you still push it when you type. try typing without pushing your space bar, its much slower. cool huh?
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

It is indeed very difficult. :?
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

By Jupiter, I've just remembered something. 'Calico Skies'. The harmonies in the chorus. BREATH-TAKING! Very moving.
Neil

Post by Neil »

Feeling Very Pink wrote:By Jupiter, I've just remembered something. 'Calico Skies'. The harmonies in the chorus. BREATH-TAKING! Very moving.
Indeed - brilliant, and I never really cared for that tune before the gig.