Bin Laden boys

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Bin Laden boys

Post by flashback »

This just in 2 of Bin Laden boys were just caught in SE Afghanistan.
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Re: Bin Laden boys

Post by quicksilver »

flashback wrote:This just in 2 of Bin Laden boys were just caught in SE Afghanistan.
That's good news........only 16 or so to go
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

It really could be important if 1 of them is the 1 that's suppose to take over if Bin Laden dies.
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Post by quicksilver »

flashback wrote:It really could be important if 1 of them is the 1 that's suppose to take over if Bin Laden dies.
Definately-

What really worries me though is how many of his people are already in this country or people who are sympathetic to his cause. Did you hear that story about the South Florida professor who was found to have ties to all these terrorist networks? Now that scares me-who knows how many of his types are around; there could be hundreds in positions like his. We need to do a better job of securing our boarders etc, etc etc........

By the way, I love Kentucky- been there camping with my family the last few years. Particularily like the caves, corvette museum and lexington area. Bowling Green is real nice too. there's a brewery called Hop's that is real good. Also like the flood wall in Paducah.
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

Quicksilver, if you think central & western Ky is nice you need to come and see eastern Ky.You need to go to Natural Bridge Park and just all parts of eastern Ky.Some really good fishing in a lot of the rivers & creeks.It really is a great place to raise kids to.It is great in the fall when all the leaves changes colors.
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Post by quicksilver »

flashback wrote:Quicksilver, if you think central & western Ky is nice you need to come and see eastern Ky.You need to go to Natural Bridge Park and just all parts of eastern Ky.Some really good fishing in a lot of the rivers & creeks.It really is a great place to raise kids to.It is great in the fall when all the leaves changes colors.
I will keep that in mind for our next vacation, hopefully this summer. For some reason we always find ourselves back in KY; it's like Wisconsin in many ways. I'd like to make my way through the land between the lakes again and work my way East.
NewEarthMud

Post by NewEarthMud »

Mammoth Cave is the best!

Some friends and I went there not too long ago after getting lost coming back from a trip, so we decided to go to Mammoth Cave and pretend like we were from Alaska. And our Guide in the cave happened to be from there so we had to spend the rest of the tour talking and making up things about Alaska. It was very interesting :lol:
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Post by quicksilver »

NewEarthMud wrote:Mammoth Cave is the best!

Some friends and I went there not too long ago after getting lost coming back from a trip, so we decided to go to Mammoth Cave and pretend like we were from Alaska. And our Guide in the cave happened to be from there so we had to spend the rest of the tour talking and making up things about Alaska. It was very interesting :lol:
Mammoth is great- I wanted to take the tour where you have only a flash light and you have to crawl throught all these tight places but I had no takers from my wife or kids. Ii was extremely hot that day and felt great to be in there for sure.

Diamond Caverans is another one that we toured. Very interesting.......there was also a cave where they hold wedding receptions and was thought to be a place where Jesse James and his gang hung out. A little wet but after a few brews , who cares?
bong
Hammer
Hammer

Post by bong »

NewEarthMud wrote:Mammoth Cave is the best!

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA111111111111111111111

mosespa used to live in Paducah.
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

Quicksilver,I have some family in Racine.My uncle used to work for S.C.Johnson(I believe that's the 1),he is retired now.He had 2 kids,a girl named Mary Catherine37 and a boy named John34. Thier last name was Moore.You never know you may know or heard of them,Racine isn't that big or at least that is what they told me. By the way the story about Bin Laden's boys being caught was a false story,or at least that is what the USA & Pakistan are saying now.
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Post by quicksilver »

flashback wrote:Quicksilver,I have some family in Racine.My uncle used to work for S.C.Johnson(I believe that's the 1),he is retired now.He had 2 kids,a girl named Mary Catherine37 and a boy named John34. Thier last name was Moore.You never know you may know or heard of them,Racine isn't that big or at least that is what they told me. By the way the story about Bin Laden's boys being caught was a false story,or at least that is what the USA & Pakistan are saying now.
Yes, SC Johnson is down there. I don't know your family but Racine is nice especially by the lakefront. They'll get the bad guys I have no doubt.
bong
Hammer
Hammer

Post by bong »

New brand of Garbage bags in Afghanistan.
Osama Bin Liners
quicksilver
Hammer
Hammer

Post by quicksilver »

Bong wrote:New brand of Garbage bags in Afghanistan.
Osama Bin Liners
:D
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

New kind of coffee, Oasma Bin Latte :D

I like this, anyone else want to make a pun?
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

Uh...

There's Bin Laden in my fridge...

Oh Cod....

<Shoots himself>

:arrow: